0.4 Part 2

(Okay so I will put Esmeralda in the story as Esmeraldo's twin. Also Rosalie and Quasimodo get separated when they meet the finestman and woman of France)

Music and laughter filled the air. Rosalie and Quasimodo smiled at each other.

They know they were close to the festival.

"I can't believe we're here! I could scream with happiness," Rosalie said with excitement.

"This is pretty exciting, Rosalie. Let's just stick together and not get lost," Quasimodo said.

"Good idea!"

But soon as he said that a crowd of people  began pushing and shoving to get to the festival. Causing the twins to be separated from each other.

"Quasi!"

"Rose!"

Rosalie reached out for him and tried to push people away to get to her brother.

Soon as she was able to get threw the crowd  her brother was nowhere to be found.

She looked around franticallyfor him.

"Quasimodo! Quasimodo, where are you!"

She began backing way only to be knocked down by someone landing on her back.

"Hey!"

She sat up and pushed her hood down to glare at who pushed her. She froze when she meet emerald green eyes.

She had never seen eyes that green before. The man reached  down and grabbed her hand pulling her up off the ground.

"Are you ok? I'm sorry for knocking you down, miss," the man said with concern.

She smiled softly at the man.

"Y-Yes. I'm ok. Sorry I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings,  I was looking for my brother I lost him in the crowd."

Then she realized she didn't give him her name.

She lifted up her hand to shake hands.

"I'm Rosalie. My I know the name of the man who accidentally knocked me over."

The man snapped out his day dream. The moment he knocked over the beautiful woman he felt like he found his other half. He was dreaming of a future of her and him.

He took her hand raised it up to his lips and kissed her hand.

"I'm Esmeraldo."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's part 2!

Rosalie met Esmeraldo and it looks like that they're hitting it off good!

So I'll up date next week when I get my schedule cleared.

Thank you for reading!!!