1.1

"Esmeraldo, if I go then you and your people would be in danger. I can't risk it."

Esmerldo stared at her with a sad impression. He loves her so much he didn't want to loose her.

"But I don't want to loose you to that cruel man. I love you."

She leaned into him and closed her eyes. Esmeraldo cupped her face rubbing her cheek as if he was trying to calm her down.

Rosalie grabbed his hand held it and looked at him with tears in her eyes.

She began to say something when Esmerlda,Quasimodo, and a blonde haired man came into the bell tower

Esmerlda held the man up with the help of Quasimodo looking at Rosalie for help. She pulled from Esmeraldo and hurried over to the trio.

"What happedn?!"

She helped them over to a make shift bed and laid him down. The man groan and opened his eyes. He began looking around. His eyes landed on Esmeralda.

He smiled at her and she smiled back softly. Rosalie looked back and forth from them and raised an eyebrow.

She looked over at Quasimodo and saw he had a sad look on his face.

"Quasi, what happen? Who is that guy?"

He looked at his sister. She stared at him with worry. He sighed and looked away.

"This is Phoebus. He was Frollo's captain of the gurads, but he turned against master. He was nearly killed by him. If Esmeralda didn't find him he would be dead."

Rosalie turned back to Esmeralda and Phoebus. Esmeraldo had came to help his sister patch up the ex captain. She could see that Esmeralda was in love with Phoebus and Quasimodo was heart broken.

'Oh Quasi...'

Esmeraldo looked at rosalie and saw sadness in her eyes. He hated that. He hated to see her sad.

He got up from helping his sister and walked over to his lover.

She looked upat him and saw him smile at her. She smiled back. She hugged him tight as if he would disappear.

Quasimodo smiled at the sight of his sister falling in love. He knew that Esmeralda is in love with Phoebus and he too. He was heart broken at that, but he knew he had to accept it.

"I go with you, but I must beable to being Quasi with me. I couldnt have Frollo hurt him for me being gone."

Esmeraldo smiled at Rosalie.

"I wouldnt have it any better than to have you and your brother with me and my sister. He is now my brother and I love him as much as you love him."

Rosalie smiled happily at Esmeraldo and looked at her brother.

Quasimodo looked at her . He had heard what Esmeraldo said he was happy that his sister found a good hearted man that loves not only her, but him as well.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------