0.7

Rosalie rushed over to the stage and climbed up. She tried to cover her broth with her body, it was too late. Frollo had seen him and her and had a furious face.

"Not only does he have the ugliest face of Paris, but he is also the bellringer of Notre Dame!"

Rosalie looked at the jester as he placed a crown on his head.

"Everyone, I give you the new king of Fools!"

Everyone cheered and threw confetti in the air. A gypsy men came up and put a cape on his shoulders.

Rosalie smiled and clapped with the crowd. Maybe Quasimodo could fit in with everyone else.

But she was distracted by the crowd; she didn't see a guard pick up a tomato.

Just as Rosalie was getting down the tomato that the guard had was thrown and hit Quasimodo in the face.

She turned her read quick and gasped in horror as Quasi began to be covered by tomati3s and other vegetables by the crowd and guards.

Esmeraldo  grew angry as he watched what the people were doing

Esmeraldo  grew angry as he watched what the people were doing. Then what he seen mad3 him snap.

As Rosalie tried to get her brother, a guard grabbed her to keep from interfering.

"Let go of me!"

"Sorry princess, you can't be near that monster."

She glared at him and ripped her arm from the guard's grip.

"HOW DARE YOU!? He isn't a monster! He's my brother," she yelled.

She lifted up her dress and stumped on his foot

She lifted up her dress and stumped on his foot. The guard cried out, let go of Rosalie and held his injured foot.

(A/N: i tried to find a gif with Mama Imelda stumping on Ernesto' s foot , it I couldn't find it.)

She run to the stage and stood in front of Quasimodo trying to protect him.

"R-Rosalie..."

"I'm here Quasi."

As she held her brother she didn't see Esmeraldo and Esmeralda step up on the stage and protected Rosalie and her brother.

Frollo glared with hate as the gypsies protected his angel and his sin.

"You gypsies! Get down from there!"

Rosalie looked up and saw Esmeraldo and Esmerlda protecting them.

"Esmerldo.."

He looked down at her and gave her a smile.

"Yes your, honor. Just as soon as we free this poor boy," She said to Frollo.

"I forbid it!"

Rosalie  held on to her brother and watch the two gypsies defend Quasimodo.

She zoned out what they said to Frollo and watched as esmerlda threw  the crown at Frollo.

And with that the guards started to come after them.

Rosalie became frighten as she watched the guards grow closer. She only concern was that her brother was safe.
----------------------------------------------------------

Happy Thanks giving Everyone!

I hope everyone is having a safe and awesome thanksgiving.

Sorry I didn't post anything this week. I've been busy with work and I had some writers block.

Anyway I'll post soon love you guys!