🎃🕷Halloween Special 🎃🕷

(Modern! Esmeraldo x Rosalie)

"Babe! We have to get ready for the party. I promise Esmeralda that we would be there on time," Rosalie said finishing tieing her head scarf.

Esmeraldo leaned back from in the bathroom and smiled at his girlfriend.

"Rosie, I'm ready. I've been waiting for you. By the day's love the head scarf, my little gypsy. "

She smiled and stood up from her dressing table. She and Esmeraldo decided to couple dress for Halloween. And because of his heritage.

Her costume

His Costume

His Costume

Esmeraldo walked up to her and hugged her close to his bare chest

Esmeraldo walked up to her and hugged her close to his bare chest. He pushed a stray curl from her eyes.

"You look beautiful, my gypsy. "

She blushed. They've been together for a year now and everytime he complemented her she blush. And you think she would be use to it by now.

Rosalie jumped up and kissed him by surprise ,but he returned the kiss.

------------Timeskip---------

They arrived to the party and was greeted by  Djali. Rosalie leaned down and petted the goat.

"Hi,Djali. It's good to see you."

Esmeraldo petted Djali too,before walking into the living room where Quasimodo, Phoebus' and the heavily pregnant Esmeralda.

"Aldo,You made perfect timing. We began to think You and Rosie wouldn't make it," Esmeralda said.

Esmeraldo hugged his sister tightly , but not to tight because of the baby.

Rosalie walked in and hugged her brother.

Quasimodo smiled and held his sister to his chest. Since she moved in with Esmeraldo he felt lonely and sad, but changed when she got him three pet dogs.

"It's good to see you, Quasimodo. I missed you so much. How's Victor, Hugo, and Laverne? Are they behaving?"

He smiled and nodded.

Hours passed as the party became a big hit. All their friends came and celebrate with them. Rosalie dance with Esmeralda, Jasmine, and Aurora ,her friends, laughing and smiling.

Esmeraldo smiled as he watched the love of his life dance. He counted be any happier than see her smile.

Phoebus stood next to him and watched the girls dance' mostly Esmeralda.

"How's everything going with the baby," Esmeraldo asked Phoebus.

He smiled at his brother in law.

"Great. Esm ready for him to come. She's ready to hold him in her arms."

Phoebus turned to look at him.

"When are you going to put the ring on her finger."

Esmeraldo looked at him in shock. How did he know he was going to ask Rosalie to marry him.

"I'm going to ask her tonight. I have the perfect ring for her."

Esmeraldo reached in his pocket and pulled out a black square box. And opened it showing a simple , but  beautiful ring.

The ring

Phoebus whistled at the sight of the ring.

"She's going to love the ring, Aldo."

Esmeraldo looked down and smiled at the ring. He looked up and seen Rosalie finish dancing and began to talking others.

"Go get her." 

Esmeraldo looked at him and smiled. He got up and walked over to her. His heart was pounding in his chest. He began to think that she won't marry him.

Rosalie looked and saw Esmeraldo walking over to her. She smiled.

She began walking to him and met him half way. She smiled at him.

He smiled at her. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

They broke the kiss panting softly. He put a hand on her cheek and stoked it softly. Rosalie leaned into his hand smiling.

"Marry me," he whispers to her. She looked at him. She was shocked to hear that he wanted to marry her.

She grinned and nodded her head.

"Yes I'll marry you. "

He smiled and pulled out the ring. She gasped as he held put the ring.

"May i?"

Rosalie lifted her hand and let him put the ring on. As soon as the ring was on her finger their friends cheered and shouted with happiness. Esmeralda smiled and leaned into Phoebus. Quasimodo smiled and nodded his head happy that they're getting married.

Rosalie smiled at Esmeraldo and hugged him. He hugged back placing his chin on her head.

"Best Halloween ever."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!🎃🕷

I hope that everyone has a safe and fun Halloween.

Stay safe and I'll be updating next week.

Love y'all!!!!😘