0.3 Part 1

(Here is what she wears to the festival minus the book and jewelry)

"Okay, Quasi. I was able to find this cloak since its to big for me."

Rosalie fixed the cloak so it would cover most of her brother.

She stepped back and smiled at her brother.

"D-Do you think that no-one would notice me, Rose

"D-Do you think that no-one would notice me, Rose."

"I think so. We just have to make sure we don't bump into anyone or master too."

Quasi smiled nervously and pulled his hood more down. He was nervous to go outside. He began to dought about going outside the Notre Dame.

Rosalie could see in her brothers eyes that he began to dought about it.

She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at Quasimodo and shook her head.

"Quasimodo, it will be fine. I'll be right beside you. I want let anyone hurt you."

Quasimodo smiled at Rosalie. He felt at relief that his sister would be there right beside him.

"Thank you, Rose."

"You're welcome~"

----------Time skip----------

The twins slowly crept down the steps of the bell tower so that no-one would see them.

Rosalie looked behind her to see if anyone saw them.

She saw no-one.

"The cost is clear, Quasi. Let's go."

"Okay."

And with that the doors of  Notre Dame opened and light filled the church.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this is a short chapter,but I felt like making parts for when Esmeraldo meet Rosalie and Quasimodo.

Hope you like it!

Oh!! And I might have part 2 up tomorrow or Thursday.