Sixteen

It's the next day in Trost District as me, Levi, and Pyxis are in the recovery room sitting together as Erwin's on the bed with half of his right arm missing. Apparently, while me and Levi were watching Pastor Nick, everyone else was on a rescue mission to get Eren back from Reiner and Bertholdt. Hanji also told me that Christa Lenz's real name was Historia Reiss. Oh, and that brown haired girl Historia is always with, Ymir is her name. She's also a Titan shifter.

The rescue mission was a success as they got Eren back, everything else seems to be a total mess.

We were talking for awhile until we heard a nock at the door.

"Hanji. Come in." Levi says as he looks at the door. She comes in as Conny follows behind.

"Sorry for the intrusion, Erwin." She says as she spots Pyxis and salutes. "Commander Pyxis. Glad we caught you. Um, this is... State your name." She says ushering Conny.

"Conny Springer, sir!" He says saluting. "104th Cadet Corps!"

"Conny here is originally from Ragako." Hanji says.

"Ha, yes. Where the invasion seems to have begun, correct?" Pyxis asks.

"Yes, sir. In fact, he's corroborated a vulnerable piece of evidence in that regard. I think you'll find his story supports our hypothesis. Soldier, if you would." Hanji says to Conny.

——————

"Come again? You're saying the Titans responsible for this were the citizens of Ragako?" Pyxis says as everyone is looking at Conny.

"I see. So, in actuality, Titans are human beings." Erwin says looking down. Me and Levi look at each other as our eyes widen a bit.

"Well, we don't have proof yet." Hanji says.

"Great. Perfect. I've spent all this time. All this energy. And the things I've been carving through like carrion were people." Levi says looking down.

"Titans... The things that's on top of the food chain, are people... Human beings..." I say looking down as I clutch my fists.

"Look, we don't know for a certainty." Hanji says. "Come on Conny, let's go."

——————

Pyxis, Conny, and Hanji leave the room as me and Levi look out the window. I look over to see Erwin smiling like a lunatic.

 I look over to see Erwin smiling like a lunatic

"Erwin." I say looking at him with slightly wide eyes.

"Now what?" Levi says as he looks at Erwin. He stops as he sees him smiling, then puts the same expression I have on his face. "Um, Excuse me. What's with that smile?"

 What's with that smile?"