Thirty Six

—-Levi's Pov—-

I woke up to the blinding rays of sunlight hitting my face as I reached over to (Y/N), realizing she's not in the bed with me anymore.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit-"

I get up to see (Y/N) on the floor cursing up a storm. Desperately army crawling to the bathroom. I chuckled as she turns her head around, glaring at me.

"You did this to me, with your pretty face." She says crawling again with a visible pout.

Cute~

I hop out of bed as I go near her. "Need some help?" I say smirking at her as she grabs my ankle.

"Please." She says quietly.

I chuckled again, lifting her up bridal style as she crosses her arms, pouting like a big baby. I kiss her cheek, walking into the bathroom as I sat her on the counter. I go to the bathtub and run warm water, knowing she most likely wouldn't be able to stand up straight in the shower.

"Time for a bath, baby." I say lifting her up again.

——————

—-(Y/N)'s Pov—-

"You know what I just realized?" Levi starts

"That you're too big for this tub." I say across from him.

He rolls his eyes, splashing water in my face. "Hey!" I say glaring at him. He laughs as I splash water in his face, frowning as he wipes his hand over his eyes.

"I was gunna say that I realized we left everyone yesterday. They were probably wondering where we went." He says coming closer, hugging me as he played with my wet hair.

"They'll be fine. I want some of my cake." I say hugging him back.

"That's only if Braus didn't eat it all. But cake for breakfast?" He asks chuckling a little.

"Yes, I don't want a potato."

"Ok, let's go." He says getting out of the tub, wrapping a towel around his waist.

" He says getting out of the tub, wrapping a towel around his waist