Twenty Four

Just a short and cute chapter ❤️

——————

—-Levi's Pov—-

I woke up around 10 o'clock at night. I still had my eyes closed as I was getting a little cold. I reach my hands towards (Y/N), only to find and empty spot on the bed. I get up and look around in the dark room.

"(Y/N)? Where are you?" I say softly getting off the bed.

—-(Y/N)'s Pov—-

I'm walking back to our room, with two piping hot teas in my hands. I walk up to the door carefully, not wanting to spill anything on the floor.

As I was about to push the door open with my shoulder, it opens up with a worried Levi running out. He bumps into me as both of the teas go crashing to the floor. Broken ceramic shards go flying everywhere.

"Damn it, Levi. Those were the last black teas in the kitchen." I say with a frown.

I turn towards him as the look on his face was a mixture of shock and relief. He frowns and says, "You know how long you were asleep for?"

"No, not really. But I feel great."

He chuckles and gives me one of his bear hugs. I return the hug as he kisses my forehead. "I missed you."

"I was here the whole time, Levi." I say rolling my eyes.

"Let's walk around town. I know for a fact that you aren't tired anymore."

"Ok, sounds good. You're helping me clean this mess though."

"I don't mind."

——————

Me and Levi were walking hand in hand around town. Wearing our regular degular clothes. Just nothing too fancy.

"I want a cupcake."

"A cupcake? I didn't think you'd have a sweet tooth." Levi says as we start to walk to a nearby bakery.

"I've always liked sweets."

"Lucky for you, I actually like sweets as well."

"What's your favorite cupcake flavor, Levi?"

"Lemon or vanilla."

"Ew. Lemon?"

He rolls his eyes as we walk inside and take our seats.

—-Levi's Pov—-

(Y/N) left to go to the bathrooms as the waiter came to take my order.

"A Fluffy Lemon and Devil's Cupcake please."

The waiter writes it down as he leaves, just in time for (Y/N) to sit back in her seat.

"What cupcake did you get me?"