Thirty Three

—-(Y/N)'s Pov—-

"Hey! Where's my money?!" The bar owner shouts as we rush out the door.

"It's (Y/N)'s birthday!" Hanji shouts back.

"Ok? What's that supposed to mean?"

"Everything's on the house!" Hanji says slamming the door. She turns and faces us with a serious look. "Sasha, I can't believe you ordered everything on the menu."

"It was totally worth it!" She says burping after.

"Ewww! Oh my god, Sasha!" Conny says frowning.

"Ok! Next thing on the list today is swimming! We need to get our swimsuits at the headquarters and-" Before Hanji could finish her sentence, we hear a loud ass thunderstorms rolling in.

"OH GOD! YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME! WHY DOES IT ALWAYS RAIN ON YOUR BIRTHDAY?!" Hanji says shaking my shoulders vigorously

"OH GOD! YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME! WHY DOES IT ALWAYS RAIN ON YOUR BIRTHDAY?!" Hanji says shaking my shoulders vigorously. "WE HAD THE WHOLE DAY PLANNED!"

"I have a depressing birthday I guess. But I love the rain." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Well, I guess gift giving is coming sooner than I thought! Let's go people! We gotta cake and birthday song to sing!" Hanji says clapping.

——————

The most awkward part of every birthday is when they sing that stupid ass song as you sit there awkwardly

The most awkward part of every birthday is when they sing that stupid ass song as you sit there awkwardly. I hate it with a passion.

"...Happy birthday to you~!" They finally finished singing as they cheered at the end.

"I didn't know you could sing, Rivaille!" Hanji said nudging his shoulder playfully as he responded with a simple 'Tch.'

"You have a beautiful voice, Levi." I say as his face went red.

"Time to cut the cake!" Sasha says waving a knife around.

"Sasha!" Armin screams getting some distance from her.

"Hold your horses!" Jean says taking the knife out of her hand.

"Very ironic of you, Jean." Eren says chuckling.