Forty Seven

—-Hanji's Pov—-

"Are you sure?! You still have a whole month left, (Y/N)!" I say as a panicking Rivaille helps a waddling (Y/N) to the horse and carriage that we came from awhile ago.

"I'm serious, Hanji. The contractions are-" She pauses as another one hits her. Pain flowing from her face.

"We gotta bounce!" I tell the driver. "The nearest hospital! Right now!"

"It's way on the other side of town, ma'am." He answers.

"Well then. Get a move on!" I shout at him as I join Levi and (Y/N) inside.

We start to move as Levi says, "Breathe, (Y/N). You got it." Sounds like he's saying it more to himself than is wife though.

—-(Y/N)'s Pov—-

"Here." Hanji says handing a canteen of water as I keep a steady breathing pattern, feeling another painful contraction creep up.

"Thanks." Levi says grabbing it and taking mouthfuls of the cold water.

"That was for (Y/N), dumb fuck." Hanji glares.

"Imma 'bout to piss my pants." Levi says freaking out again.

"(Y/N)'s pregnant, not you!" Hanji shouts at the raven.

I couldn't help but to laugh at their bickering as a sharp pain goes through my body. "Owww!" I whine. "Okay, it's starting to really fucking hurt."

"How long until we're there?!" Hanji shouts at the driver.

"10 to 15 more minutes. Get comfy!" He shouts back.

"That fucking-"

"(Y/N), you alright?" Levi says cutting Hanji off. "Do you need anything? Are you hurt? If you are, where does it hurt at? (Y/N)? Answers me, please?"

If Levi doesn't shut the fuck up...

His questions were really annoying because I was basically hurting all over while he was bugging me. Especially since he was asking questions as I was literally having a contraction.

"You want some water?" He asks. "I still have some-"

"Levi. Do not talk to me right now. I cannot answer you."

Hanji and Levi look at me frightened as I tightly close my eyes in pain. My snowy colored hair blocking further view as I try to bare the pain and control my breathing. I tried not to sound rude, but I guess I failed... judging by their faces.

"Maybe you should shut up, Rivaille. She's a whole new person. This isn't your wife anymore. She's gotten scary." Hanji says quietly.

I hear Levi gulp. "Sorry. You frightened me. That voice..." He says looking at me.

"Why the hell would you ask questions while I'm having a contraction?" I say, still looking down as the pain engulfs me. "I'm praying that my water doesn't break..."

Pretty sure that made Levi's soul leave his body.

——————

The carriage comes to a halt as the driver opens the door for us. "Made it to the destination!" He says.

"Outta the way!" Hanji says, violently pushing him to the ground.

Hanji hops out as she and Levi helps me slowly get out as well. Every step full with caution.

——————

We're finally in the delivery room as one of the nurses sits me down on the bed, lifting my dress all the way up to my breasts, taking my underwear off as she places my legs on the stirrups.