Fifty Seven

—-Levi's Pov—-

"Where's (Y/N)? I need company." Zeke says, looking up from his book.

"Not that you need to know, but, she went to talk to Hanji. She'll be back shortly, but you know damn well that she isn't talking to you when she gets back." I say.

"As long as she acknowledges my presence, I'll be fine." He goes back to reading.

"Tch." I mutter.

"Captain! We have some news to share!" Varis says on a tree branch as I maneuver my way to him.

——————

"Zachary was assassinated?" I ask

"That's correct." Varis says. "The Yeagerists effectively control everything inside the walls now. We believe that all the chaos is being caused by Zeke through a plan he's been using Eren and Yelena to implement."

"What now?"

"Not sure, but the way the winds are blowing right now, I think Eren will be brought to Zeke soon, just as the Yeagerists have been demanding." Varis confessed.

"What about Pyxis? He's just rolling over?" I ask.

"He remains steadfast. He plans to make his move while Eren's being led here."

"And this plan involves having somebody eat Eren, right?" I say. "We're gunna kill him ourselves."

"That's right." Varis assured.

"Tch. Such bullshit... it's not even funny. The piece of shit we need to feed to a Titan is right beneath us." I curse, clutching my head as Varis gasps.

"What do you mean?" Varis asked.

"We'll transfer Zeke's Beast to some other host. We just need to grab someone expendable, like one of these Yeagerists. Turn them, then feed them Zeke. I don't know if Eren's under Zeke's control or not, but I do know that if the Yeagerists lose Zeke, their party's over. Go tell that to Pyxis, alright?" I tell him.

"Are you serious, Captain?" He asks in disbelief.

"Tell him I'm about to cut Zeke's limbs off. That should get him moving." I say, zipping back to the ground.

"Enjoying your book?" I ask the fur-ball.