ch 1

"good morning, explosion murder king!" you beamed when you saw bakugo in the kitchen, his back facing you as he professionally flip the pancakes from the frying pan.

bakugo rolled his eyes, "it's king explosion murder- why do you keep messing that up, you idiot?" he growled, clearly annoyed.

you shrug, walking your way towards him, "i don't know, why is it so hard to remember, murder explosion king?"

bakugo switches the stove off and turns to you pulling you hard into his chest, "i swear to all might, i will crush you to death if you don't stop teasing me about that stupid name."

you laughed loudly, "you made that stupid name and plus, you can't kill me. you love me too damn much."

bakugo said, softening his grip, "you're not wrong though."

bakugo lets you go after giving you a peck on the forehead and he continue to finish making breakfast. you sat on the table and watches bakugo lovingly, your chin resting above your palm.

he'll be a great father someday. you thought.

today was your day off and you both decided to stay home since three airheads wanted to come over to your new place to hang out. it's been a year since you've seen your friends.

"what time will they be coming?" you asked, eyeing the tower of pancakes infront of you.

"i don't really care." bakugo deadpanned, his eyes focused on his food.

"oh come on, i know you're excited to hang out with them. it's been over a year."

"i am not excited." he growled, his eyes glaring at you. "can't you just eat your breakfast? why are you so fucking annoying today?"

you rolled your eyes, "if you weren't so rough on me last night, i would've been a little nicer today.." you mumbled.

you heard bakugo's little cackle.

"what's so funny?"

"you, idiot." he answered, not looking at you.

"hey!" you pointed her fork at him, "i'm still trying not to fall with these sore legs, you know. i don't even know if i should kill you right now or something."

bakugo scoffed, "you can't kill me, babe. you love me too damn much."

you frowned, "you're right though."

after breakfast you stood up to wash the plates. bakugo followed behind and slipped his hands inside your sweater, feeling your smooth skin. his nose nuzzling on your neck, giving it little kisses.

"you didn't forget to take your pills, right?" he whispered on your ears.

"how am i suppose to forget if you keep reminding me every hour?" you answered sarcastically.

bakugo didn't respond. instead, he nibbled on your ear, "i'm sorry about being so rough last night. i was just stressed about this fucking villain who keeps getting away."

you slowly dropped the plates and faces bakugo. you put your still wet hands on his shoulder and kissed him on the lips.

"it's okay just please be a little more gentle next time. i might not be able to chase villains if i can't run properly."

bakugo held you closer, "but you can fly though."

you pushed his shoulder playfully, "still not a reason, katsuki."

bakugo ended up laughing at your blushing face.

💥💥💥

you and bakugo were in the living room watching the news when the door bell rang. both your heads turned towards the door but neither stood up to take it.