ch 2

"what was that?!"

the boys stood up immediately, ready for whatever it was that was attacking them.

you chuckled lightly, almost sounding nervous, "calm down, guys. i think it's my fault. i must've forgot to turn the stove off." you stood up and clumsily ran to the kitchen.

bakugo followed you with his eyes. of course he felt it. how you were acting really weird and how you pushed your friends to tell you more about their lives. he knew you weren't the kind of person who likes to hear other people stories. but why were you so interested now?

you lifted your hands as you concentrate your quirk on fixing what you purposely broke.

yes, you made the stove explode because you were so damn mad at bakugo for not being a little bit interested in the conversation they were having.

you even had to push your friends to tell stories about your other classmates. you had to listen and be jealous just so you could see if there was a hint of envy in bakugo's eyes but there was none.

you were raging mad and you couldn't even show it. you and bakugo promised to never use your quirk to each other so you thought breaking things could cut to it.

you took a deep breath when you heard footsteps coming your way.

"babe?"

good timing, katsuki. i will break your limbs apart with my own hands if you say something wrong right now.

after you finished fixing and cleaning up the kitchen, you turned to katsuki, closing your fists tightly behind you.

"what's wrong? are you okay?" he asked, calmly.

bakugo has been really calm ever since he got with you. yes, he's still the hot-headed explosion boy from ua but he also learned how to control his anger now that he's a pro hero and especially when he's with you.

you nodded your head, "i'm fine. just becoming more and more forgetful is all. but don't worry. i fixed everything." you forced a smile.

but your smile didn't even reached your eyes and that's when katsuki knew something was wrong.

"are you mad because i didn't want you to drink?"

oh for fuck sake, katsuki! you snapped in your thoughts.

"is that what you think i'm being mad about?"

bakugo nodded hesistantly, "is there anything else?" he asked.

why are you so fucking dense, bakugo?! what am i gonna do with you?

instead of snapping at him, you shook your head and went close to bakugo, hugging him so he wouldn't be able to see the tears that are forming in your eyes.

"i'm sorry for making you worry, katsuki."

he rubbed your back softly, "i'm sorry, too."

what is it that you're not telling me, y/n? bakugo thought.

you pushed him back to the group, telling him that you wanted to take a bath to freshen up. and that the boys needed to catch up on everything they've missed as well. you were just tired of listening to people blabber about their lives.

this was how you were when you were a student at ua. you didn't like to know what's up with people and you will never ask about it, too. you were the most unfriendly kid back then, not even mina could bend you. you were worse than bakugo.

once you were inside the bathroom, you took your towel off and immediately headed for the bathtub.

you immersed in the bubbly warm water and closed you eyes, trying to calm your breathing. you didn't realized you were holding it for so long.