ch 4

you ended up finishing all your works at 10pm, which you thought was pretty early than you think. you were pretty sure bakugo's now fast asleep because that guy never sleep past 9pm. before he used to sleep before 8pm but he "adjusted" his sleep time because he said he's already grown up and might stay much later than usual.

you opened the door to your house, yawning as you took your shoes off. the house was dark and peaceful. no signs of bakugo anywhere.

"he's asleep alright."

you headed straight to the bedroom only to find bakugo sprawled half-naked on the bed.

"he sure is enjoying the bed alone." you tsked and got ready to sleep.

you pushed bakugo slightly to his side of the bed, but the man was too damn heavy you had to poke his side to wake him up.

"mind sharing the bed with me, katsuki?" you asked sarcastically.

bakugo groaned in response and pulled you in his arms, you laid above him with your arms beside your body.

"what time is it?" bakugo asked.

"10:25."

"are you tired?"

"yes."

"do you want to sleep?"

"what kind of question is that? of course i do."

bakugo chuckled lowly and let you settle beside him comfortably, you snaked your arms around his torso, feeling his warmth. you made nuzzled on him and soon enough you fell into a deep slumber.

💥💥💥

bakugo woke up feeling cold. he reached out for you so that he could use you as his warm blanket but your side was already empty.

he opened his eyes and found his self alone in the bedroom. he checks the time and it was only 6 in the morning.

"where the hell is she at this time of the day?" he growled.

bakugo knew that you're not the type of person who likes to go out of bed early. you'll probably sleep even if there's still 2 minutes left before your alarm goes off.

he walked through your vanity mirror, that is now good as new and found a note sticking at one of your favorite books. bakugo pulled it off and read the note.

"i'm sorry i had to leave early today, something came up at ua. i hope you understand.

i already made breakfast but i'm sure it's already cold by the time you wake up. you can just heat it up.

i love you!

-y/n"

"she went home late last night and now she goes to work early?" bakugo ruffled his hair in annoyance.

but he understood well. this is better than you pestering him about marriage and children. things he wasn't ready to talk about.

bakugo could always feel the pressure everytime you open the topic. can you not understand that now is not the time for you to think about those things? villains are still out there escaping prison and seeking revenge out on every hero they hated.

and that includes him and y/n.

it's far too dangerous for them to be feeling free and enjoy. they still have work to do, villains to catch and crimes to stop.