ch 6

a week passed. you and bakugo felt that huge distance forming between the two of you. bakugo would always come home early hoping he would see you welcoming him with your bright smile. but it still disappoints him  everytime he sees the house empty and quiet.

the next day he went straight to ua, not even minding about the load of paperworks he have in his office. he has to see you or he'll explode. he walked in his casual outfit as he decided to take a day off today to see you. of course he was always welcome in ua, it was like his second home.

the students head turning towards him as he stroll quietly at the halls of ua.

"who's that? he looks familiar!"

"hey, it's ground zero!"

"oh my god! he looks so hot!"

"why is ground zero here? and only in his casual attire."

bakugo ignored the students in the hallway and went to where your classroom was. the same old huge door the used to welcome him everday stands in front of him. as if greeting him back. he didn't even knock, he just casually opened the door, interrupting your lecture.

all eyes turned to him, including you.

"who's that sexy thing i see over there?!" one of your students sang out loud, making you shake your head.

now you know how mr. aizawa felt whenever mineta opens his mouth.

"heyyyy! ground zero came to visit his wife!" one student teased.

"ms. l/n is not married yet, dumbass."

"bakugo!!" katsuma stood up and greeted bakugo. if he was younger he would surely greet him with a hug.

"hey, kid. i didn't know you're in class 1-a." bakugo ruffled his hair.

katsuma chuckled, "well, mahoro and i passed the exam and dad was so happy for us. mahoro is a senior now! i should tell them you came to visit!" he cheered.

"you do that. tell her i said hi as well."

bakugo also noticed eri and kota. eri was waving at him cheerfully as kota was just in his seat, his hands crossed against his chest and his feet up his desks. kota kinda reminded bakugo of himself when he was his age.

bakugo turned his head towards you and you were standing infront of the board with your hands on either side of your waist, staring at him.

"hi! i came to visit." bakugo started.

you quinted your eyes, "i noticed."

"am i interrupting?"

"katsuki.." you said in a warning tone.

bakugo chuckled lowly, making the students blush. it's like the first time they saw the grumpy ground zero chuckle.

"alright, i'll wait for you in your office, then." bakugo turned his back but the grunt of the students made him look back.

"c-can you stay for a little while, sir?"

"yea! we wanna hear your story on how you become the number two hero!"

you used your quirk to shut their lips, the students grunted in chorus as they try to open their mouth, "i know you love ground zero but i don't think it's the time for you guys to chitchat."

you put your marker down and went to bakugo's side. you eyed the students, "no one move until i come back."

it's not like the students have a choice. you used your quirk to shut them up and keep them still.