ch 9

the walls of the hospital room of your friend boomed with laughters and grunts as you annoy the hell out of bakugo.

you kept telling mina and her boyfriend kirishima, who had woken up hours ago but is still on bed rest, stories about how awkward it was when you and bakugo first started dating.

"shut up, idiot! it's not even fucking funny anymore!" he roared as he pushed a pillow on your face.

you shook your head aggresively, trying to pry away his arms away from your face, "no! they don't know about this one story when you tried to-"

bakugo pulled you by the neck and used his large hands to cover your loud mouth.

from mina and kirishima's view, it looked like bakugo was putting you in a headlock, but by the flushed look on your face because of laughing too much, they knew you were having fun.

"oh, come on bakugo! it's in the past! let her tell us!" mina beamed, earning a glare from the ash blonde man.

"shut your mouth, pinky!"

"you're no fun, bakubro." kirishima chuckled lowly.

"seriously! we shouldn't have fucking come here!" bakugo growled.

you raised your arms in defeat and he lets you go, his eyes shooting daggers at you. he wasn't clearly having it.

you sighed and smiled smugly at him, "alright! i'm not gonna say anything anymore." bakugo grunted as a response, his arms crossed.

after your little walk at the park, you and bakugo decided to visit kirishima and see how he has been after his villain encounter. you tried not to ask too much about the incident, knowing how traumatic it must have been for mina and kirishima himself.

you were just genuinely glad that he was fine now smiling like nothing has happened although he still need to recover from his previous surgery. he was indeed unbreakable.

"anyway, how are you guys? we heard you weren't getting any rest nowadays." mina started.

you nestled onto the couch, "yeah. i've been teaching on daylight and patrolling at night. my supposed to be rest days are all filled with hero works and this dumbass right here has been busy with his agency as well." you sighed.

"yeah, man! i see you always on the news with camie. you guys make a great team though." kirishima commented, his voice full of energy despite the limited movements he could do because of the stitches and bondages around his body.

"villains and criminals must have took a liking in you, huh bakugo?" mina said sarcastically.

bakugo grunted as a response, rolling his eyes on the process, "that means more fucking villain ass to kick."

"and more danger coming for your stupid ass, too." you added, annoyance present in your voice.

bakugo shrugged and leaned on the sofa, a little bit towards you, "it comes with the fucking job, y/n. you should know that since you're a damn hero as well."

you could only roll your eyes in reply. he was right. this isn't the first time you and his life were put in danger.

you wanted to be a hero to help other people and catch the bad ones so risking your life shouldn't be part of the question because danger will follow you anywhere.

💥💥💥

the next day became hectic as you needed to follow up the work you left due to being absent yesterday.

the moment you stepped inside ua, hawks has been bugging you about not answering your phone. he had so much to tell you about the case but you could only take so much right now. you just had your one day rest, for pete's sake! and it wasn't even enough!

in the end, you had to use your quirk so early just to make him shut his mouth.

you entered your class and the sight of your broken students welcomed you. they had bruises all over their faces and some even had bondages over their arms and legs.

"ms. l/n!"

"everyone back to your seats!" the class representative yelled as everyone quickly ran back to their own seats.

you eyed them one by one, observing them quietly. even kota obediently followed the class representatives order. you scoffed inwardly.

after everyone greeted you, you sat down on top your desks with your arms crossed infront of you and stared at them longer which made them feel uncomfortable.

you sighed in defeat, "i'm not even gonna ask."

and then the students began speaking altogether. the others were even crying as they try to explain themselves, hoping they could atleast get the mildest punishment.

"we just defended ourselves.."

"they started it!"

"they broke my knee!"

"we're so sorry ms. l/n!"

yesterday, while you were chatting with your friends, the school called you about your students and the huge brawl that happened between them and tha other class, which was class 1b.

turns out, your class had a physical fight with the other class in the cafeteria for just the reason of which class was the best in the hero course. both teams we're severely hurt, plus, the school cafeteria was wrecked!

you couldn't sleep at night thinking about how badly injured your class might be. you wonder what mr. aizawa did when he saw the fight.

you called him at night and guess what he did? he fucking laughed at your face saying that your class was not just the worse in academics but in behavior, too.

bakugo had to take your phone away before you could smash it down to bits.

"okay, everybody shut up!" you yelled, "i am really disappointed in you guys, seriously."

"you guys are strong but you didn't have to prove it like that. class 1b is also in the hero course which means in the future, when you become pro heroes, you might work along side them. does it really matter who's the strongest?"

nobody responded. you sighed and slumped against your chair.

"are you guys okay?" you asked in a low voice.

"yes, ms. l/n.."

"we're glad katsuma was there to help us heal a bit."

even katsuma joined. damn.

"but it still hurts, ms. l/n.."

you growled at them, "quit whining like brats! if you can't handle this kind of pain, how will you be able to handle injuries and broken bones from a real fight when you become heroes?"

you sighed, "everybody stand up. we're going to class 1-b."

multiple gasps and murmurs were heard.

kota stomped his feet, "are we going to fight again with them?"

you glared at kota, "no, dumbass! we're going to apologize."