ch 8

you woke up when you felt the sun rays from your slightly opened window hitting your face. you looked to your side to see bakugo sleeping peacefully with his forehead in a crease. you thought he looked cute. although he always does look like that, grumpy.

you sighed feeling his warmth beside you, it made you wanna stay there forever, but it also reminded you of the pile of works that you left in your office at ua. you cursed inwardly.

you contemplated on it at first but you ended up staying in bed with bakugo's leg tangled with yours beneath the thick comforter. spending the day with him won't hurt a bit, wouldn't it? plus, you did said you were going to make it up to him.

bakugo groaned and shifted in his position then you felt his arms snake around your bare waist, pulling you closer to him.

"..y/n?" he opened one eye to confirm if it was really you he was hugging.

"hey.. it's still early babe, go back to sleep." you caressed his cheek. he sighed feeling the warmth of your palm on his skin. he wasn't dreaming.

bakugo chuckled lowly, "i can't believe i woke up with you beside me. i thought this won't ever happen again."

you huffed, "why? were you expecting someone else other than me?" you asked playfully.

"hell no! i just got used to waking up alone in bed.. since you were always going to work early.."

you kissed his forehead, "i'm sorry about that, katsuki."

he didn't reply, instead, he hugged you even more tighter, his face buried in your bare chest.

"let's go back to sleep, then?"

bakugo's head shot up, his eyes wide showing that he was completely awake, "you don't have work today?"

"i do. but a woman can rest and spend time with her boyfriend, right?"

bakugo detached himself from beside you only to pin you down beneath him, "no class, no hawks and no hero works? just babe time?"

you laughed at his childishness, "yes, just babe time." you nodded.

his lips curled into a charismatic smirk, the kind of smirk that makes your knees go weak. "good. cause i thought last night wasn't enough."

"what-"

he cut you off by kissing your lips passionately, "you don't even know how much i missed these lips.."

his kisses went down your neck, "this sensitive neck," and further down your chest, "and these babies.." he growled in your ear afterwards, making you laugh. you felt one of his hand on your breast, kneading it slowly.

💥💥💥

bakugo tapped his fingers impatiently against the table as he wait for you to come downstairs.

"if you're gonna take this long we should've stayed in bed instead!" he yelled.

"shut up! i'm going down!" bakuho heard you yelling back.

he heard the closing of the bedroom door and the rapid footsteps from the stairs getting near to where he sat.

"where to?" you asked him. his back facing you as he lay his chin against his palm.

you could already imagine the annoyed look on his face. you chuckled.

"i don't know? walk around the park, visit shittyhair-" he turned to you and stopped mid-sentence as he focus his stare at your outfit.

he whistled, "damn, girl! you single?"

you looked at him weirdly as if he had grown another head, "the fuck, katsuki?" you shook your head and took the car keys.