Chapter 7 A New Job

Gotta admit. This whole 'devil' shtick ain't half bad.

I mean literally nothing has changed. I'm already gunna live a long ass time if I'm not already immortal. Already absurdly powerful (though never hurts to be more). And I get to spend almost every day with Akeno.

Not that anything was going to stop me from doing that but I digress.

Aside from that, Rias tells me today is special and to be ready for today's meeting after classes. I've been delivering flyers for the past week. Well 'I' is a subjective term. 'I' was chilling out with Akeno and lazing around town, my shades and a few clones were handling delivery's.

"Cmon, Matsuda. Quick hogging." A voice whispered loudly from the bushes pulling me from my thoughts. "Guys... we really shouldn't be doing this." A familiar voice said. Checking to see if anyone was around I blinked into a tree overlooking a small clearing.

And the three that were standing there.

There I saw Motohama and Matsuda fighting to peek into a hole of some kind, and Issei, who looks like an addict whose relapsing. Noticing the building now I saw that it was the kendo club. And if what I remember from my short time practicing is valid. I know exactly where their looking.

"Guys, seriously, we'll get caught!" Issei half whispered half yelled. "Why are you being such a deadweight, this is titty heaven!" Matsuda called over his shoulder. "What has gotten into you lately? Any other day and you would be pushing us out of the way." Motohama asked as he shoved his fellow perv out of the way. "I'm... just... trying to turn over a new leaf is all." Issei said while turning away.

If his body movements were anything to go off of, he was struggling to keep away.

"I'm so proud." I muttered as I blinked behind the poor boy.

Grabbing Issei and covering his mouth I shushed him as he started to panic. "I'm glad to see you putting in the work, thought you shouldn't have been here in the first place." I whispered. Realizing it was me he calmed down as I released him. "Get outta here. I'll handle tweedle dumbfucks over there." I say cracking my knuckles.

Unable to form a response, mostly from seeing the sadistic look I was giving, Issei ran off to who knows where leaving me alone with them. Hearing their obnoxious chittering once again I stormed towards the obvious pair.

"Cmon Issei, one look won't GLUK......" Motohama began as I grabbed the pair by their collars. Hoisting them high above my head the pair visibly began shaking and smiling awkwardly.

"Hehe... hey... Alex. Fancy meeting you here." Matsuda began. "Y-ya. If you don't mind us we were.... just... leaving, right Matsuda?" Motohama said reeking of desperation.

"No. I don't think you are." I smiled widely as the pair paled.

*Minutes Later*

Knocking loudly on the door to the kendo club I dusted off my hands.

Opening the door I smiled as I saw Katase open it. Noticing who it was the shorter pinket got real nervous. "Oh A-Alex! Hey, w-what brings you around? More training perhaps?" She asked as she twirled a lock of her hair bashfully.

I had been using the dojo as an excuse to practice with Mercy. Most if not all of the girls had been infatuated with the black blade and my ability with it. The amount of questions asking 'where did you train', 'how strong are you', or 'perhaps you could teach me some things' were nearly mind numbing. That and the constant 'fuck me' eyes there were giving me every time I trained was un-nerving.

"Afraid not sadly." I say as I lean against the doorframe. Blushing deeply she was about to ask something else, but I beat her to the punch. "Business actually. Did you know that there is a perverted piñata out around back?" I ask smirking.