Epilogue

Its been 3 years.

3 years since the great explosion of the D4 college.

3 years since the identities of The Cheshire Mafia and BTS were revealed to the public.

3 years since the fall of YG and BigHit's mafia empires.

3 years since the two psychotic mafia lords' crimes were exposed to everyone.

3 long years have passed.

3 years...

Since they died.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Author's pov~

"Eomma!! Appa!! Hurry up!!" A little girl shouted to her parents as she and her friends ran towards the large marble structure in the middle of the central park. "Alright honey, we're here. You can go play now." Her mother smiled as she walked over to her with a picnic blanket in hand.

"But don't go too far from us. Or you might get lost." Her father arrived with the picnic basket and went over to where his wife had sat down. The little girl happily ran off to play with her friends as the parents began setting up the picnic. "So, three years huh?" Jisoo smiled as she neatly arranged the picnic blanket on the soft grass.

"Yep, three years since we met and completed our first and last mission together." Jin replied with a smile while laying out the plates for everyone. "Don't forget to mention, that was also the LAST mission of our lives." Rosé giggled as she arrived with her husband and began helping Jisoo and Jin to set up the picnic.

"I still can't believe its been that long already." Jimin smiled as he grabbed the cutlery from Rosé's hands and began setting them down next to the plates. "Well I can't believe how far we've come since that day." Lisa laughed a little as she and her husband arrived as well.

"Yeah, i didn't even think we'd make it out alive back then to be honest." Jungkook spoke as he carefully took the other picnic basket from Lisa and began unpacking it. "But we did, and look at us now! We're millionaires, we have kids and best of all, we're still together!" Taehyung and Jennie laughed as they arrived as well.

"Hmm, its been so long now that i think about it." Jennie smiled softly as they looked up at the large marble statue. Lisa got up and picked up the large bouquet of colourful  flowers that they had brought along. Then she walked over to the statue and carefully placed the bouquet at the feet of the 10 marble figures.

"Hey Unnies, its been a while. How are you guys?" Lisa smiled softly and Jungkook rushed to wrap her in his arms when a small tear fell from her eyes. "You too Oppas, you must be enjoying your new freedom now. We hope your happy up there. How's it like up there in heaven? Is it really as good as they say it is?"

Rosé mirrored Lisa's sad smile as she reached out to softly caress the carved face of one of the amrble figures. Jimin rushed over to her incase she started crying as well. "And we didn't forget about you either JJ-Oppa. I hope your really proud of us. I know you all must be happy now but......we really miss you all..."

Jisoo whispered as they all looked up at the marble statue with sadness as they remembered that day, 3 years ago. That day when they completed their mission and made it out alive but at a heavy price. They managed to finish what Hyunsuk and Sihyuk had started, but had also lost 10 faithful friends along the way.