First Mission...

Jisoo's pov~

Flashback~

"Ugh, my head.....where am i?!!" I woke up on the floor with a massive headache and almost every inch of my body aching. I saw my sisters also unconscious on the floor which was covered in a fluffy carpet. I shook them awake and thankfully, they woke up. "Unnie, everything hurts!" Lisa clung onto Rosé as she couldn't walk.

Judging by how she wouldn't let go of Rosé, i guessed she couldn't walk, clearly, she was in the most pain of all of us. "Where are we unnie?" Chae questioned as she held Lisa up and let her eyes roam around the room. We were in a fully furnished room decorated for girls, consisting of only two colours: Black and Pink.

"I- I don't know...Do any of you remember anything at all?" Jennie looked at us hopelessly as we shook our heads. Suddenly, my body began to itch terribly. "Ack! Unnie! Everything itches!" Lisa exclaimed as she began squirming uncomfortably. "Us too." Jennie and Chae agreed as they also began squirming.

"Same." I did the same and out of nowhere, Lisa squealed and fell to the floor. "Lali! What- Argh!" I was about to ask Lisa what was wrong but then a searing pain spread across my body like wildfire, starting from my chest to every other inch of my entire being, including my hair somehow. Jennie and Chae dropped seconds after i did.

"W-what's h-happening to u-us?!" Chae shrieked as we all fell to our knees in pain. "I don't- AAH!!" Lisa was about to say something but then she suddenly collapsed and a white light travelled over her body, quick as a flash but it left us in shock.Lisa was not human anymore.

A second ago, she was kneeling in pain but now, in her place, was a tiny white kitten! It was laying on the floor seemingly exhausted. "W-what- AAH!!!" Chae screamed as she also collapsed and seconds later, the same white light appeared and the two girls lay on the floor, not as humans, but as big cats.

I knew it was gonna be me next and i was right, the pain increased for a second but then it completely disappeared, and i found myself on the floor. I knew i wasn't human anymore either, because my eyesight was sharper and when i lifted up my hands, they were hands no more. Instead they were paws.

I let my eyes travel from my new paws to the rest of my body. But i coukd only see part of me, i wanted to see what i looked like so i tried to get up. This was harder than i thought. It appears that i now have 4 legs. Yep, definetely a big cat now. After 5 minutes, i finally managed to stand up on my 4 feet.

That was way harder than i expected. I was about to try and walk to the full length mirror that was a couple steps away from me. Thankfully, walking seemed to be easier than standing up, because i thought of how cats usually walk and trued to imitate them and it worked.

I carefully padded over to the mirror and got the shock of my life when i saw what i now looked like. I was right, i'm not a human anymore. I'm a Cougar pup.

 I'm a Cougar pup