First Meeting...

Jimin's pov~

Me and my brothers just got back from our latest mission which was a success. We had already gone to freshen up i just stepped out of my room in casual clothes, when our father called us from downstairs. I was surprised he was here, he usually doesn't care about us unless its for money and fame.

So i quickly rushed downstairs only to find that my brothers were already there. I sat down without a word and father began speaking. "Sons, three of you are already married and that helped us grow in money and fame, however, the other four are still single and your getting old, no women will want you after the age of 30!!!"

I grit my teeth in anger. Its not like he was gonna ask how we were, why was i even getting my hopes up. He started speaking again so i listened once more. "Your still single, so i found you four wives. I've been told that there the most beautiful women as women can be but you can't see there faces yet until your married."

Beautiful as can be? I don't care, i've seen a billion beautiful women but they all just want my money, or my body, or there just plain horny sluts. None of them are for me and i hate them all, i'm pretty sure this one will also be like that. But then the other half of father's words slipped into my mind.

I can't see her face? That caught my interest. Why not? She's my soon to be wife and apparently she's beautiful as can be, so why should she hide it? Is it because she's actually ugly? To be honest, i don't really care about love or marriage or any of that shit. My job is all i care for.

Being in a mafia gang is hard. But for me, its like my daily life. Often, women will come and cling on me but i hate it. They just want fame, money and my body. None of them want my love, in all of my years of existence, i've never met a single woman who wanted my love and gave me her's.

They all just want me for being rich and hot and all that. Not one of them wanted me for being me. This is why i think love is bullshit. No woman ever came up to me and truly loved me more than my money or body. Which is what led to me being heartless and cold. Same thing goes for Tae, Jk and Jin hyung.

But for some reason, i feel excited in this new woman who i've never met, never seen, never heard. Hmm. I decided to ask father who she was. "Father." I first called him to get his permission to speak. "Yes son." He nodded. "Who is my wife?" There. I said it. Now Jin hyun, Jk and Tae look interested.

Oh yeah, there wives names might slip out while father explains. "Well, there all sisters. Your wife's name is Kim Roseanne. Second youngest of the four. Taehyung's wife's name is Kim Nini. Second oldest. SeokJin's wife's name is Kim Sooyah. Oldest of the group, just like you." Father smiled at us. But i know its fake.

"And last but not least, Jungkook." Jungkook seemed to be anticipating father's next words. "Your wife's name is Kim Lily. Youngest of the four. Same as you." He leaned back in his chair with a smile. "Has she had someone else before me? Where does she live right now? Who does she live with? What's her occupation?"

Questions flew out of Tae's mouth like bullets. But father just chuckled. "I don't know if any of them have had a previous lover but i think not since they've been hidden away since the age of 5. They live in a mansion, together with there guards and a few gangs since the place is also a mafia base."

"What?! They're a gang?!" Jin hyung exploded in shock. "I'm not sure, but probably not. Women as a gang? They can't be....can they?..." father trailed off scratching his chin. "Who's their father? Do we know him?" I was curious. "Ah, i was waiting for you to ask that one." Father grinned at me. I hate that grin.

"Yes, you all know him. He's a the lord of a mafia empire. The one that ties with us in best, most powerful and most feared." He wore a smug look as he watched our shocked and dumbfounded reactions. "WHAT?! THERE YG'S DAUGHTERS?!!! HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD US?!!!"