First Night...

Jungkook's pov~

Flashback~

Hyungs and i were already inside EXO's base. We had taken down all the guards we met and the CCTV's were all hacked so they never recorded us. Our plan was to ambush them and it was all going well until Suga Hyung accidentally dropped a bullet on the cold hard, metal floor. It made a loud sound due to the pin drop silence.

The sound alerted the gang in the room and they grabbed there guns. "Who's there?!! Come out now!"  Baekhyun shouted as he and Chanyeol began walking to where Suga hyung was hiding. Shit! "We know your there! Come out now!" DO pointed his gun at the spot as well, now Suga hyung had 12 guns pointed at him.

I saw him curse from my spot before he stood up and showed himself. "You got me. So what?" He gave a cold smirk, but we clearly saw through his facade. And seems that EXO had also seen Suga hyung's true emotions. "Min Yoongi. Miss us?" Xiumin smirked. "You wish!" Suga hyung scoffed at him.

We still find the memory of there betrayal a painful topic. Which is one of the reason's that drove us into being the emotionless monsters we are today. "Aren't you gonna greet your old brothers? I know your all here so you can show yourselves now." D.O smirked as he scanned his eyes around the room.

They were acting too calm for someone who just discovered that 7 deadly mafia bosses had just broken into there base. Oh right, they were also mafia's. We all stepped out since it was no use now. "Aww! Jungkookie! Miss me? Aren't you gonna give Sehun hyung a hug?" I glared at the man i used to admire as a big brother.

But all that was in the past. Now, all i have for him is hate and a bullet with his name on it. He's going to die and pay for what he did to my family. "Never." I spoke with my voice full of hatred. "Well that's too bad. So what brings you to our humble hideout?" Chen smiled. His smile used to cheer everyone up like Jhope hyung, but now, it just angers us.

"Cut the act. You know why were here and what we want." RM hyung spoke in the coldest, most demanding manner i have ever heard him use. "And you thought we'll give it to you that easily? When we know you'll surely kill us right after?" Kai. The one i had stuck with when Sehun had gone on missions. All in the Past.

"We both know that we will kill you anyway, so what?" Suga hyung had taken the time EXO was distracted and sneakily ran from the spot over to where Jhope hung was. "Then you must know that its no use to even try to kill us, we know all your strengths, your struggles, your weaknesses." Luhan hyung, no doubt Suga hyung will attack him.

Yep. There he goes. Suga hyung had shot him and dodged the bullet he got back. Luhan however, got hit. "Still perfect aim i see." Tao hyung smirked as he raised his gun to shoot but never managed as he had to move aside and dodge the bullets RM hyung shot at him. "Shut up and fight like a real man instead of hiding behind your words."

This angered EXO and they began attacking us so we attacked them as well. I was against Sehun and Kai. My past favourite hyungs. Every bullet i shot at them, they managed to dodge until i finally had it and threw a knife at Kai. It missed it target.