Married Mission...

GOT YOU!!!! MWAHAHA

Lisa's pov~

Me and unnies were already awake, we had already dressed up and we were eating breakfast that me and Jennie unnie had made.

We were eating and checking the message we got from father last night

We were eating and checking the message we got from father last night. Its the schedule for the days before the wedding.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
Schedule for wedding:

Day 1: Buying the brides gowns

Day 2: Buying the rings

Day 3: Wedding day

Wow, turns out, thanks to our most previous mission from yesterday, were already behind the schedule. So were gonna try and catch up today. "Unnie, we need to buy dresses...let's go?" Rosé asked Jisoo unnie who nodded. We went and dressed up in casual attire so that we blend in with the crowd at the mall.

 We went and dressed up in casual attire so that we blend in with the crowd at the mall

Yeah, i know were stunning. But we still wore a mask to hide our faces. Then we hopped into our car and Jisoo unnie began driving us to the mall. "So, any idea what type of dress you'll pick?" Jisoo unnie asked us. "Yep, i wanna feel like a princess so a slightly puffy gown would be good for me." Rosé smiled at the thought.

"I want to look sexy on my big day, probably gonna pick a backless mermaid gown." Jennie unnie spoke thoughtfully. "I'm not sure yet." I answered as i truthfully, have zero experience with wedding gowns. "I'll know when i see it." Jisoo unnie spoke and i agreed. I'm really looking forward to this.

But the wedding could wait, i just like the dress part. I want to pick a gown that my future husband would like and be okay with. We finally made it and WOW!!! That's a lot of gowns!!! "I'll go search over there by those lacy dresses okay?" Jennie unnie pointed to a rack of dresses covered in lace.

Oof, this was gonna be hard to pick. So we split up and in an hour, Rosé found a gown. "What do you think?" She twirled around. Wow. She looks like a goddess. Her soon to be husband will be in awe. Just rip off that damn mask and she'll be a full package! "Its awesome!!! This is the one for you!!! Its confirmed!!!" Jennie unnie squealed.