uh.. GTFO! Ch. 4

(y/n) p.o.v

    the day went by painfully slow. when I got home I ran straight up the stairs to my closet. 'hmm what does one wear on a murder spree?' I burst into hysterical laughter. I pulled out loose black skinny jeans, black combat books, and a black long sleeve. I walked into my bathroom an pulled out some black rubber gloves. my laughter flooded over myself again. I went back to my room pulling out a white cosplay mask. last time that fucker touches me.

--le time skip 12:00--

  'he should be going to sleep by now'.. I laughed quietly to myself. slowly I opened to window. tucking my knife into my back pocket I climbed on top of my desk. I swung my legs out the window an jumped down. "let's see... panties, knife, mask, alright this should do it" I laughed quietly. (You stole Anna's panties to frame her >_< I hate her..) slowly I made my way down the streets in the shadows. once I made it to his house I climbed to tree outside one of the Windows. "lucky pick I guess" I mutter to myself as I look at the sleeping dick bag.

I inched forward slowly to the window. "luck again.." I said quietly as I pulled the unlocked window open. I quietly pulled myself in the open window. I tip toed over to his bed. sticking the panties half way under the bed. slowly I climbed up on top of him. bending down to his ear. "Sweet child of mine, the mother waits oh so patiently. sweet child of my, I'll laugh as your coffin closes" I whisper into his ear his eyes open wide. I slap my hand down onto his mouth keeping him from screaming.

  "this my dear is nothing but personal. I do apologize for making it oh so slow tho" I said as a grinned down at him behind my mask. slowly I drug my knife down his chest. his whimpering made me chuckle. after about 5 minutes off slow cuts he began to cry as his heart beat slowed. "goodnight sweet child of mine" I said quietly as I buried my blade into his heart. I pulled the blade out. "Oh what fun!" I said a bit to loud.  looking down seeing myself covered in blood my grin only widened.

--le time skip--

E.J p.o.v

"OH COME ON WHERE THE FUCK COULD HE BE!!?" I yelled looking into his empty room. that's when I saw a darkly dressed figure running down the street. I ducked into the bushes. 'who the hell?..' I took a deep breath. 'is that blood?' I watched the figure climb up into the window. 'hmm'

(Y/N) p.o.v

  I pulled myself into my room. I could practically feel eyes melting into my back. as I climbed over the desk I ran to my bathroom. pulling off the bloody clothes I walked back into my bedroom with just boxers on to see him.. standing there.. 'That cocky bastard' I thought rolling my eye. he turned around looking me up an down.

"DUDE GTFO!!" I yelled self consciously wrapping my arms around my chest. he just tilted his head to the side. "that means GET THE FUCK OUT!" I yelled again a bit more coldly. he raised his hands an backed up to the window ducking out. "UGH!!" I groaned frustrated. 'probably a "new" victim' I thought rolling my eyes.

E.J P.O.V

I climbed up into the after the figure guessing it had to be (y/n). I stood looking at his desk when I felt him enter the room. I turned around to see him just standing in his boxers. I felt my cheeks heat up. quickly his arms wrapped around his chest. "GTFO" (y/n) yelled. 'Gtfo?' I tilted my head questionably. "That means get THE FUCK OUT" he said coldly. raising my hands I backed up an ducked out the window waiting for him dress.

'wait what am I doing?!' I pulled myself back up when...

(Ooo cliff hanger.. sorry. RTE out :3)