Don't Wait For The World Ch.17

Y,N

I was walking back toward the woods as the sun rose slowly. Looking up into the creamy orange and pink sky I felt a smile tug at my lips. Quietly I slithered up into a tree. Laying out on a thick branch I rested my head on my arms, my eyes gliding back and forth. The sound of birds filled the silent morning air. Slowly I pulled my mask off. The cool morning breeze drifted over my exposed face. I drew in a deep clean breath.

"Y,N?" a thick watery voice murmured from below my. I let my arm drop over the edge before softly calling out "woof." E.J's soft laughter rose up to me. I smiled a blush creeping onto my cheeks. Soft grunts told me he was climbing up the tree. "Baby why are you up here?" He asked adjusting his self on the branch. The blush on my cheeks darkened. 'HE CALLED ME BABY!' my subconscious screamed.

I let my legs wrap around the branch so I could pull myself up. Pulling myself up I nearly smashed my face into Jack's mask. "Sorry." I murmured softly his gloved hand rising to my cheek. "You look so beautiful in morning light y,n." Jack whispered his thumb tracing my cheek bone. "T-thanks Jack." I mumbled embarrassment coursing through my veins. "You're cute with this blush to." His deep voice filled with a passion I didn't quite comprehend.

Slowly his free hand pulled his mask off, I looked at his perfectly sculpted jaw and high cheek bones. My eyes lingered on his lips before gliding to his sockets. My hand slowly reached up to his cheek, Resting it on his cheek and stroking his skin with my fingertips I watched his eyelids close slowly. He pressed his cheek into my hand. "Y,N..." he whispered softly full of lustful hunger. Gently I pressed my lips to his, his hands resting on my hips.

my arms locked around his neck as his tongue began gliding over my lower lip. I stifled a moan as his tongue began exploring my mouth. My arms fell down to my sides as I grew dazed by the kiss. Jack pulled back a little bit his sockets burning holes in me. I smiled shyly up at him. He pressed his lips to mine once more softly and sweetly before slipping his mask back on.

"come on Slender has some questions for you." He murmured as he began to climb back down. Missing his footing he fell to the ground with a thud. I chuckled quietly as I jumped down beside him. "Wow.. I didn't break my legs! AWESOME!"  I yelled as I helped Jack up. "Yea. awesome" Jack muttered trying to catch his breath.

I giggle silently as we walked back toward home. 'Home.. I don't know how I feel about that' I thought as I weaved my fingers through Jack's. I smiled as with my free hand I pulled my mask back on. 'The darkness is such a lonely place on your own.' I sang in my head as the song started playing in the back of my mind.

(Hello! any other soft but sweet chapter. I'm sorry reader~Chan. if you haven't heard Joey's new song I highly suggest it, it's Don't wait. it was the inspiration of this chapter. It's not really in the type of music I listen to but I love this song. I'll leave a link to the music video. As always, I'll see you in the next update, enjoy and RTE OUT! :3)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcwo_mhyqTw&feature=youtu.be