his tears.. Ch.6

E.J pov

my head was throbbing as I slowly took in my surroundings. I felt a small weight and warmth on my chest but when I moved to see what it was something held me securely in place. I turned my head slightly to see my arm tide tightly down to a bed post. same for my other are and legs. I felt something warm wrap around my waist and snuggle closer against my side. my heart rate quickend. 'God dammit jack look what you've gotten into..' my thoughts struggle in my mind to comprehend what's going on.

A soft yawn sounded that the creature, or person, or whatever was awaking. 'dammit.. dammit..' I curse in my head starting to panick. "Jack.. please calm your heart, you woke me up.." a soft male voice murmured. the as shocked as I was at what it spoke it bolted across the room. "I uh.. fuck looks like we have some things to discuss" it said as it flipped on lights blinding me for a moment. I looked up at the seemingly human male standing before me. "Um.. I'm gonna shower real quick um.. don't go anywhere..hehe'' He chuckled a bit at the end which earned him a glare from me. I watched him run a hand through his blood matted hair while digging through a drawer.

(y/n) pov

I stood with my back to Jack. I could feel his eyeless sockets burning holes into my bare back. I dug through a drawer and pulled out black skinny jeans, a black tshirt with RTE in white across the chest in fancy font and black socks. (Yes self promo tshirt.. sheesh sorry.) I ran a hand through my hair and fely it matted I sighed as I figured it would be blood. I half walked half skipped to the bathroom. I shut the door and let out a long sigh. I looked at the radio clock. 4:00. "I think today calls for a sick day.." I mumble thinking about school. I turned the water on and pulled myself into the shower closing the curtain behind myself.

"I mean for fuck sake I have a killer tied to me bed.." I mutter rubbing soap into my hair."Heh.. think again kid." A voice said from beside me. I jumped and slipped on the soap and water on the floor of the tub. I crashed out of the shower pulling the curtain with me and I fell onto a warm body. "god dammit.. I wanted to shower before we talked." I said straddling him. I blinked as I looked up to see a faint pink dusting his neck up to his jaw. I looked down to see our position.

Jack was laying on his back the shower curtain covering him chest down while I sit straddled on his lap naked. A felt blood rush to my cheeks. I grabbed to curtain an pulled it up to hide myself and jummped off of him. "Um.. I'm gonna. get dressed.." I mutter grabbing my clothes and running to my room. I closed the door and quickly pulled on my clothes. As I pulld my shirt down the door swung open and Jack stepped in. "Closer the door.." I mutter as he steps in he closes the door behind himself.

I sat down on the edge of my bed and he sat across from me in my desk chair. "So.." I said quietly. "Why are you not afraid..." He murmured and I suppose he was looking at me searching but I couldn't tell the no eyes an everything. I cleared my throat awkwardly beginnning to become flustered under his gaze. he tilted his head as my cheeks grew warm. "Um.. Hi, my name's (y/n), Nice to meet you again" I murmur looking at his shoes. "Again?.." He asked in a confused whisper.

Slowly I lifted the side of my shirt to reveal a scar down my side. I look up at him to see his head titlted. "So?" He asked sounding uninterested. "I gave you my kideny seven years ago.." I said shaking my head at the memory. "But.. how? A little girl.. wait.." He said backing up. he stood up. "Look jack sorry for imprisoning you.." I said. I felt a tear prick my eye as I looked up to and empty room. "Fuck everyone.." I said with a dark laugh soon following. A smile ripped across your face. you felt a weird almost electric serg jolt through your body. your mind clouded and you walked to you bathroom.

pulling on you black hoodie with now dried blood crusted on it and your white mask. you pulled on some black gloves and grabbed your knife. "Oh mommy, daddy.. I'm feeling a bit heart broken...." I chuckle into my now dark bedroom. slowly I open the door and head toward my not so loving parents bedroom. ''heheeheeeh eheheheeeehhehehe eheheheheheheeehehehhheehe hehehehehehehehe." I chuckle madly as I reach their door. slowly I push it open.

(helly hello everyone, I'm having a bit of a self denial and rage full broken heart chapter in my personal life so all my stories are taking are dark turn right now.. sorry. hehe, well as always I hope you enjoy and RTE OUT :3)