You Can See God When I Take My Mask Off. Ch.16

I stood in a daze, what I felt toward him was electric. I quietly got ready to go out and murder. 'sounds weird.' I thought with a chuckle. Grabbing my mask I ran down the stairs to be greeted with lustful gazes. "Where ya off to Y,N?" Jeff asked as I slipped my mask into place. A grin etched on my lips as the smell of blood hit me. "Out to murder." I stated in a sing song voice.

A white tentacle wrapped around my waist. Warm breath hit my ear as a tongue slithered down my neck. "Ew... Jefffffffffffffffffferyyyyyyy make your friend stap!!!" I groaned in annoyance. I began thrashing in Smexy's grip. "I.. heard your... beautifully fucked up... song this morning..." Smexy's sultry voice echoed in my ear. His tentacles wrapped around me, tightening and vibrating softly. Warmth spread through my body.

Slowly reaching into my pocket I pulled out one of the small scalpels that was given to me. I quickly dug the blade tip into one of his tentacles. As quickly as it happened his grip loosened and he dropped me to the ground. I smirked at the stunned face even though they couldn't see. I slipped the scalpel back into my pocket. I began walking toward the door Jeff jogged up beside me. "That was awesome Y,N." Jeff murmured a semi normal smile on his face within the giant carved on smile.

"Wanna hunt with me?" I asked as I pushed the door open stepping out into the crisp clean air. "Nah, But if you find any annoying mothers slice em' up kiddo." Jeff said laughing his hand ruffled my hair. "Fucker." I chuckled walking out into the night.

Eyeless Jack's pov

I lay back in bed thinking about the song Y,N was playing earlier. "Why does he think he's a disaster? He's beautiful.." I muttered looking at the ceiling. "But beauty isn't everything jacky." Sally murmured from the door way. I sat up looking at her to see what she wanted. "What do you want Sally?" I muttered softly. "Slendy told me to tell you he wants to talk to you." She said before disappearing. Sighing I pushed my self up off my bed.

I pulled on one of my clean hoodies on before walking out of my room. Shutting the door behind myself, I adjusted my mask before heading own stairs. I sighed as my feet hit the floor. I quickly made my way to Slender's office. I entered and shut the door once I was in. I sat in a chair across from him. "Ah Jack just the man I needed." Slender murmured his face lifting from his papers. "Yea.." I muttered.

(So this is here. Yea I no it's not long... sorry. my mind just kinda went blank.. BUT I'll update again soon. as always I'll see you in the next update, enjoy and RTE OU :3)