Nobody likes me, no one likes me. Ch.11

Jeff T.K's pov

I sat next to y,n talking about random stuff. "You remember that time I thought I hadn't opened my milk and went to shake it up but spilled it all over me?" y,n asked with a chuckle. "Oh yes, and you were about to burst into tears so I gave you my jacket to hide the wet spots." I chuckled rolling my eyes when y,n punched my shoulder lightly.

"Hey Jeff.." y,n said looking at his hands. "Yes...?" I asked looking over at him out of the corner of my eye. "um can.. can I touch your face?" y,n asked. a light blush dusting his cheeks as he looked up at me. pure curiosity twinkled in his eyes. I sighed feeling my cheeks heat up a bit.

"sure y,n" I said turning to face him so he'd have better access. (dat wording doe..) Slowly his hand reached up. he'd drop it a little the reach up again then put his had back down. "The fuck is this twilight? You gonna touch it or not?" I asked getting slightly irritated.  Y,n chuckled at my comment. his hand slowly lifted to my cheek. Gently he pressed his fingers to my skin.

He gasped softly. "Your..skin..It's.." He faded off as his smooth fingers trailed down my cheek to my chin. "leathery" I said as his fingers circled their way to my smile. His fingers carefully trailed along to edge. (Can I give him eyelids!? plz!? GODS DAMMIT HE NEEDS EYELIDS FOR THIS!!) I gasped softly. My vision began to grow blurry. "Jeff?" Y,n murmured. "JEFF" y,n said louder shaking me. 

(WELCOME TO MY JFK FLASH BACK! :3 )

My vision grew darker. Slowly in the dark images began flashing by at eye watering speeds. My eyes whipping back and forth trying to catch sight of the speeding images. My head starting to ache I lowered my head placing my hands on either side of my head rubbing circles in my temples.

"Jeff...? Honey..?" a familiar female voice echoed in my skull.  "STOP, STOP, STOP, NO, STOP!!" I screamed dropping to my knees head in my hands. "am I beautiful mommie?" a dark voice asked. vindictive laughter following the question. "of..of course dear.   let me go get daddy so he can see how beautiful you are." the frightened females voice said.

Looking up I watched a younger vision of myself follow mom through the house to mom & dad's bedroom.  "honey..get the gun.." mom said shaking dad awake. "mommie.. You..You lied.." Younger me chuckled darkly stepping closer to them.

"Dear..it..." Mom choke as younger me stabbed her in the torsos. "mommy I think it's time for you to.. GO TO SLEEP!" younger me screamed.  Horrifying laughter bubbling from bleeding lips as He hacked and slashed mom and dad to a bloody mess. "Jeff.. why.." dad choked on his blood. his fingers grazing across younger me's cheek dipping slightly over the edge of my cut in smile.

"GO TO SLEEP!" Younger me yelled as the life faded from dad's eyes.

(outta flash back,  no I'm not saying he regrets killing them)

Slowly my eyes adjusted to the dark park I sat in. A crying Y,N sat beside me curled up rocking back and forth. "y,n?" I asked slowly reaching a hand toward him. "no..no.. that.. that didn't happen.. it couldn't have happened..no..no.." y,n said rocking back and forth faster. "Y,N did you.. did you see it to?" I asked shaking my head knowing he did. 

"that.. that.. no.. their wrong.. no that.. no.." y,n continued to rock back and forth. "guess I better take you to slender to get you fixed..." I mumbled scratching the back of my head.

slowly I reached down to pick Y,N up "NO, STOP.. DON'T TOUCH ME." y,n screamed jumping up and climbing into a tree. "God dammit get down here y,n" I yelled looking at y,n whimpering and cowering like a wounded animal trapped by the largest predator it's ever seen.

"JEFF STOP!" I turned to see Eyeless Jack running toward me. "the fuck?" I asked right when he dove at me pushing me to the ground. "You can't kill y,n" E.J said sitting up pulling out his scalpel as if he were preparing for a fight. "I wasn't trying to..." I muttered. Glancing past E.J up into the tree I wanted Y.N jump down effortlessly and coming running toward us.

"STOP IT" Y,N screamed pulling E.J off. He gasp slightly at Y,n's sudden actions. "I wasn't doing anything" E.J stated dusting himself off. Suddenly Y,N pulled me up by my hair. "ow. ow what are yo.." I started but was cut off to the abrupt kick to my stomach. gasping to refill my lung a fist collided with my temple. "DON'T MESS WITH MY LOVE!" y,n

screamed. "I.." I started to protest but was stopped short with another kick but this time it was to my ribs.

I could hear E.J's faint laughter. Gasping to fill my lungs with air I staggered forward. "please.. make.. it.. stop.." I struggled to get out. I desperately wanted E.J to stop y,n so I wouldn't hurt him. "Hey y,n?" E.J said in a seductive voice. (imagine as you will hehe) I watched your name turn away from me and skip toward E.J "yes love?" y,n said so casually. "please take a nap" E.J spoke softly. Y,n tilted his head in confusion.

"Nap.. you're sleep.." E.J murmured. slowly he brought his fist up and punched Y,N as hard as he could. knocking Y,N back with a sickly crunch. "Oh sweet oxygen never leave me again" I muttered as breathing began to no longer hurt. "Yea yea boohoo poor Jeff, I think I just broke this guy's nose.." E.J said bending down to look at y,n

"Yup, I'll have to set this real quick" E.J said grabbing. Y,N nose and cracking it back in place. "that's gonna hurt when you wake up buddy"

E.J murmured picking Y,N up and flinging him over his shoulder. "You know he has full right to break your nose back if slender let's him stay right?" I asked walking beside E.J

"Yea I know, but he won't he loves me." E.J said stopping to move Y,n around and began carrying him bridal style. "Yea I noticed." I chuckled rubbing my ribs. E.J laughed along with me. slowly in the back of my mind I felt a gnawing jealousy.

(sooo? You like? maybe? yay.. So this is a bit short I know. um as always, enjoy and RTE OUT :3 )