Chapter 9

The bathroom was clearly so....... new standard, I guess. I stay with Howard Stark, the man whose vision was ahead of his time. But this is so fancy. Oooh. There's both cold and hot water in here. that's so cool.

The room was clearly nice. It was quite simple but fancy and homey.

The pajamas Wanda gave me are really comfy.

 It read, 'Give me a break'

It read, 'Give me a break'. Which I think I really needed.

I am really freaked out right now I am in 2016 and in a huge establishment with my little brother who is clearly a lot older than me and with my uncle and father who I thought was dead. But I am a strong girl so chin up and face the fear.

I exited the bathroom and found Wanda sitting on my bed while Natasha was nowhere to be found.

Wanda was sitting cross-legged on Anna's new bed. She found it easy to understand Anna because she also came to stay in a place that she knew nothing about and with people she knew nothing about. It would be really good to be friends with people near her age. Natasha left 15 mins ago promising to order two pepperoni and a cheese pizza.

Wanda then patted the bed asking Anna to sit on it.

Anna reluctantly sat on it and said, "Hey."

Wanda smiled and replied, "Hi. Look I can understand what you are going through, I know It's not the same but I can understand it."

At Anna's questioning gaze, Wanda explained, "I am not from America. I am from Sokovia, you know. My country was war-torn. I lost my parents when I was 10. I only had my twin brother, Pietro"

Anna noted, "Had."

Wanda looked sad when she replied, "He was killed seven months ago."

Anna's eyes shone in understanding while she replied, "I'm sorry."

Wanda smiled gratefully at Anna and said, "Well, anyways I am now here again."

"Again?"

This time Wanda avoided Anna's eyes while she said," The Avengers, which is by the way what we call us, we had a disagreement recently which....um..you could say broke the team and some of us were in hiding, some in jail and some heart-broken. Now, SHIELD has solved all the problems and Avengers is back again."

Anna was going to reply when the door opened and Natasha popped inside the room carrying three boxes of pizza and a packet full of refreshments.

"I am back with food and drinks."