Chapter 10

Wanda smiled at Natasha and Anna just looked bewildered at the food. Her stomach was practically growling. Natasha and Wanda laughed while Anna tried to look not embarrassed. 

Natasha said," Well, Come on, take a slice. You know what why don't you take a whole pizza? Pepperoni? And what kind of drinks would you like? Dr. Pepper?"

Anna replied in the affirmative with a thank you. And Wanda took the cheese pizza while Natasha helped herself with a pepperoni.

Natasha said," Anna, what's your favourite colour?"

Anna replied," I like the colour blue but not actually blue. It's more like mint, you sort of light blue."

Wanda said," I like red. But more like scarlet red."

Natasha said," Well, I like black. What about your favourite food?"

Anna replied," Do ice cream and chocolates count? Aside from that, I like pancakes and maybe waffles."

Natasha and Wanda replied," Of Course, those count." And Wanda said," I love pancakes too. Steve's pancakes are drool-worthy."

Anna looked very uncomfortable and Natasha was sending Wanda a look that clearly said 'You have to mess up everything'. Wanda looked apologetically at Natasha.

Natasha cleared her throat and when Anna looked up at her Natasha smiled coyly and asked her," Does Anna here have a boyfriend?" And Wanda also added," Maybe a crush?"

Anna blushed a funny shade of red which reminded the other girls of Steve.

Wanda whooped her hand in the air and said," Woo, she has. Who is it? Who is it?"

Anna replied," A crush, maybe. He was my best friend. His name's Robert Brown. Well, now I think he might be old or maybe dead."

Natasha said," Well, I promise you that I will bring all the information regarding this certain Mr. Brown."

Wanda asked," We have tons to tell you and hear from you too."

Natasha said," So, why don't you say goodnight and go to sleep? And we'll see where tomorrow takes us."

Wanda and Natasha packed all the empty boxes and packets while Anna got inside her bed.

"Goodnight, Anna." said both Natasha and Wanda simultaneously.

Anna replied," Goodnight, Wanda and Natasha."

After Wanda and Natasha left, Anna was still awake thinking all about everything. Her dad's dead and her father's alive. She has a brother whom she doesn't know will accept her or not. She doesn't know anything about her best friend. She is in a whole new time.

But amongst all the sorrow and grief she can't help but feel a little hope. She can spend time with her father and maybe even try his pancakes. Would Anthony let her be his sister? Maybe she may find a new friendship between her, Wanda and Natasha.

Anna fell asleep her last thoughts driving to her dad smiling at her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Robert Brown is played by Asher Angel.