A Slice Of The Future (Not A Real Chapter): Lightning's Punishment

(A/N)

February 16, 2015/11:27am

Hey, my Rainbows! :D

I am giving you another "Slice Of The Future" piece. Please note that THIS ISN'T A CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK, IT IS A PREVIEW OF THE SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK.

Also: This piece is dedicated to @Dragontahlia, who requested another "Slice Of The Future" piece. :3

<><><>

Onward!

***

||Applejack's POV: A Different Dash||

{Friday, October 21, 2033/12:45pm, Applejack's Old Pickup Truck}

      Dash and I decided to hang out at Cafe Zen until Lightenin' Bolt's lunch period was over at school. Now we're ridin' to Canterlot High, Dash's wild, rainbow hair blowin' in her face because of the open passenger window; she had taken her bun down. She ain't as pissed as she was before, so I guess Cafe Zen was a good idea, lol.

***

||Lightening Bolt's POV: Righteously Ticked||

{1:18pm, Canterlot High, Advanced Magic Class (With Twilight)}

      I can't believe it: My damn mother is standing in the doorway of the classroom I'm currently sitting in, standing next to my girlfriend's mother, Applejack (formerly Auntie Applejack), as she talks to Auntie Twilight. My mom suddenly glares at me, leaning against the door frame.

"Dude," my friend, Whiplash, says to me, checking my mother out (as usual), "Is it just me, or is your hot mother righteously ticked right now?"

"She is," I reply, trying to forget that Whiplash owns Wonderbolts posters of my mother and is obsessed with her, "But why?"

"I dunno," Whiplash says, smirking, "But she's reeeaaal sexy for a thirty five-year-old mother of three! I'm so jealous."

"Of what, Whip?," I ask with irritation, not really wanting to know the answer (trust me, I already know it).

"Of your dad," Whip says sadly, "He totally gets to hit -"

"Just shut up," I say angrily, wanting to kill Whiplash.

      My mother points at me with her left index finger and then angrily jabs her left thumb towards the doorway. I'm sooo busted - Applejack must've told mom about me and Pie last night. Greeeaaat.

"I'm so dead," I mumble to myself, scared to walk anywhere near my hot-tempered mother, whose face is eerily calm.

      She's wearing that "I'm totally calm right now" expression she wears right before she yells at me or my twin...

***

[Time Passes]

||Soarin's POV: Lightening. Did. WHAT?!||

{4:50pm, Rainbow Manor, The Kitchen}

      I had walked into the kitchen for a snack earlier. Suddenly, I hear Rainbow Manor's front door open.

"SOAR?," I hear my wife's raspy, high-pitched voice call out.

"I'M IN THE KITCHEN, BABE!," I yell back happily.

      She soon enters the kitchen, angrily holding our eldest son's right ear between her left index finger and thumb. Our daughter, Spectra, giggles behind Dash, shaking her head. Dashie looks so pissed. What the hell did Lightening do now?

"Tell your father what you did last night," Dash tells Lightening angrily, still gripping his ear.

"Can you please let go of my ear?," Lightening says, wincing from the pain.

"You deserve this, you know," Dash tells him, "Now tell him! Tell him why Applejack had to come aaall the way to Cloudsdale, come to my damn job, and tell me that you did something we told you not to do!"

      Lightening gulps and starts telling me how he had planned a late-night picnic for him and his girlfriend-

"Mistake number one," Dash says to Lightening angrily, "You weren't even supposed to be outside this house!"

      Lightening explains that, after a while of them making out, he and Apple Pie got carried away. That they ended up having sex with each other. WHAT?!

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!," I ask angrily, making Spectra and Dash jump, "(To Dash and Spectra) Sorry. (To Lightening, the knucklehead) You are beyond grounded. No theater room, no TV, no hanging out with your friends, and NO PARTIES. No, I do not care if there's a party coming up. You've lost all privileges. Also: You won't be allowed near Apple Pie for the next two weeks. Twilight'll make sure of that. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," Lightening says sadly and Dash lets go of his ear.

"Now go to your room," I say, "And trust me, I'll know if you start watching TV."

      Lightening nods and he and Spectra go up to their respective rooms. Dash gives me a smirk and says,

"You handled that well."

"Yeah, well, we both need to parent him, am I right?," I ask, holding onto Dash tightly.

"Yeah," Dash replies and then she kisses my lips.

***

(A/N)

Febuary 22, 2015/10:51am

Hey there, Rainbows! ^^

I hope you enjoyed that "Slice Of The Future" piece! :D

***

In le "Media" section, there's a picture of Dash in her Wonderbolts uniform. X3

<><><>

See ya in le next REAL chappy! ;3 Bye!

<3S.N.B.<3

~10:55am~