A Slice Of The Future (Not A Real Chapter): A Bad Choice

(A/N)

January 16, 2015/8:53pm

Hello, my Rainbows! X3

---

READ OR YOU'LL BE CONFUSED:

This chappy is another "Slice Of The Future" chapter - mainly 'cuz I love writing these previews for you! XD

---

Things You Need To Know:

1. The next gen. of my MLP universe are older now. X3

2. Apple Pie is Applejack's 15-year-old daughter, named for A.J.'s dead mother. :)

3. Lightning Bolt, Spectra Starlight, and the eldest children of each of the "Main 6" are 15.

---

Enjoy! ;)

---

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS "MATURE" CONTENT (someone mentions something about sex). YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

***

||Lightning Bolt's POV: Under The Moon||

{Thursday, October 20, 2033/8:30pm, The West Orchard, Sweet Apple Acres}

"You flew all the way here for me?," Apple Pie asks me in her sexy, southern accent, her beautiful, freckled face illuminated by the moonlight.

"Yeah," I say, grinning, running my left hand through her pink-ish/blonde hair, "Of course. We're dating, aren't we?"

"Well, yeah, but -" Pie begins, but I cut her off by kissing her soft lips.

"I have a surprise," I say, attempting to be romantic, "Follow me."

      I stretch out my left hand and she takes it with a smile. I lead her to the apple tree we carved our initials into, her UGG boots and my Converse making crunching sounds because of the fallen leaves we're stepping on. A blue/white, gingham picnic blanket lay underneath our tree, surrounded by various plates of food, which are protected by the protection spell I learned from Aunt Twily and mom. Mom taught me it first, which surprised Aunt Twi; apparently mom didn't pay attention in school when she was younger. Neither do I, lol. I just copy off of Aunt Twily's son, Star Swirl. He's an egghead like Aunt Twi with a dorky-ass name to match. However, my twin likes him and his stupid Goatee. They're even dating. Apple Pie gasps with her right hand over her mouth, making me grin even more...

***

[The Next Day]

||Applejack's POV: Telling Dash The Truth||

{Friday, October 21, 2033/10:50am, Wonderbolts Academy, Rainbow Dash's Office}

      Come on now, A.J., I think to myself angrily, standin' in Dash's office, You're wastin' this woman's time. But how do I tell Dash that my daughter and her son were doin' somethin' they weren't supposed to be doin' under a tree at Sweet Apple Acres? We can't keep botherin' her about her troublemaker twins all the time. She ain't just a Wonderbolt. She's the Wonderbolt. Their captain. The boss. We're so proud of her, too. Every time we see her in her uniform, the girls and I tear up, but she just rolls her eyes. Same old Dash, but more mature. The woman who led me into her office says to Dash,

"Sorry to bother you, Mrs. Dash, but you have a visitor."

"Gimme a minute," Dash says, lookin' at some paper with a look of frustration on her face.

      Dash's normally wild hair is somehow pulled into a neat bun. She looks up, sees me, and then a huge grin spreads across her pretty face.

"Hey, A.J.!," Dash says happily, walkin' towards me, "What brings you here?"

"Umm...," I say as we hug, "Twi helped me to come up here; I need to tell you somethin'."

"What?," Dash asks me, a wary expression on her face, "Is it bad?"

"Well," I say, lookin' at the floor, and then I look at her, sayin', "I went to take a walk in the West Orchard last night, only to find Lightnin' and Pie... cuddlin' together under a tree, covered by the blanket they were layin' on. Since both of 'em were shirtless, I'm pretty sure they... had sex, seein' as they were naked when they jumped up in surprise."

"LIGHTNING DID WHAT?!," Dash yelled angrily, her eyes blazin', "I'll kill him. I told Lightning... UGH! Him and Star are driving me nuts! We're going to fuckin' Canterlot High! Let's go!"

      I nod, tryin' not to crack a smile. This is a very serious situation, but part of me wants to laugh! She angrily walks out of her office with me trailin' behind her...

***

(A/N)

1-16-15/10:59PM

Hey, guys! :3

Surprisingly, I managed to finish this preview in one night. Yay! :D

I hope you all liked this one. :3 Good night! ^^

<3S.N.B.<3

~11:02-07pm~

Edited: 3-27-15/3:37-39pm (I had to change "Lightening" to "Lightning", "Lightenin'" to "Lightnin'", and "Starswirl" to "Star Swirl"... O_O)