Ch. 46: My Little Spring Day: The Photo Shoot

A/N

Created:
|11-25-17/9:01-13am|

Edited:
|6-6-18/7:52-8:41am|
|9-3-18/5:52-6:32pm|
(Started after Twilight says "Let me live!". 😊 Ends w/ "If you say so" quote. 😃)

💜💜💜

Hello, my little Raindrops! 👋🏾😘😃

/)(\ /)(\ /)(\

So, I'm finally gonna start on *Drum-roll* the last chapter before the epilogue, "My Little Spring Day: The Photo Shoot" (in the A/N before chapter 35, "Photo Shoot" is spelled wrong... 😩😩😂😂😂)!

/)(\ /)(\ /)(\

Enjoy! 😆

***

||Rarity's POV||

Excitement! 😍😆

{Wednesday, May 6, 2015/3:35pm, Canterlot High, By The Main 6's Lockers}

      It's spring, school's almost out, and... THE GIRLS AND I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO DO A PHOTO SHOOT!!!!! Asdfjklasdfjkl (I haven't words for this honor! 😍😍😆)! Fame has its perks! The shoot is for the magazine, Celebrity Now Weekly, which is... WORLDWIDE! 😱 The shoot is also to highlight, as they said, "these teen heroes from this island called 'Equestria'"! The shoot's on a lovely Saturday - this Saturday!

      Well, I suppose you expected excitement from me, I'm the fashionista of the group. However, as my friends and I get ready to go home for the day, my friends have mixed reactions to the shoot...

"So," begins Applejack, putting on an orange hoodie, "You want us -"

"Yes," I interject, excitement filling my lungs as I inhale dramatically.

"To wear all-white clothes -," Applejack continues.

"Mhm!," I squeal.

"Includin' girly-ass lace -"

"Yes."

"For some... fancy-pants magazine?!," Applejack finishes, her green eyes wider than my closet.

"Exactly!," I reply, practically bouncing right out of my stilettos, "It'll be fun, darling, I promise!"

"That ain't the problem, Rarity," Applejack says, giving me the most 😒 face ever, "I don't wear lace. White lace at that."

"Yeah," Rainbow Dash says, laughing as she pulls a blue hoodie with Greek letters on it over her prismatic head, "Do we really need to look like that lamp shade in your Rainbow Manor room?!"

"Ha, ha," I begin with a chuckle, for she's telling the truth, "Very funny. And thanks for adding a little color to that lace! It's actually what inspired my outfit concept! Cocoa helped with design and execution - she really wants to make up for the arrow debacle on Valentine's Day."

"That's so sweet of her to do that," Fluttershy adds, smiling at me, "And I can't wait to wear you two's designs!"

"I'm just glad we got a heads up for this event this time," Twilight says, looking quite irritable, "Scheduling conflicts and all."

"Ruined dates and all," Rainbow mutters passive-aggressively under her breath, making me feel super guilty about Valentine's Day.

"Oh my," I reply, genuinely guilty for ruining her date night, biting my bottom lip, "I'm truly sorry about that, darling. (*Smiling*) Forgive me?"