Jane The Killer x Female Reader: First Time I Love You's

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I absolutely hate this one and how poorly it is written, so I apologize for that and I will be coming back to rewrite it soon, so just be patient and prepared for that.

  Your P.O.V

    It was a cold winter night and me and my girlfriend, Jane had decided to spend the weekend together in our shared apartment. We were currently watching the OG Scream movie, when suddenly we had gotten to the part where Ghostface had asked Drew Barrymore's character one of the mlst iconic questions in horror movie history.

   "What's your favorite scary movie!!" Jane yelled, causing me to jump and fall off the couch. "BABE! Don't do that, I could've hurt myself!" I yelled at her, louder than I probably should have. "Well sorry I'm a bitch!" She yelled back.

   Jane got up and decided to run over to me and her's shared bedroom and locked herself in. After a few minutes I thought I heard her crying so I got up and decided to go and talk to my lover. "Janey! Please I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you upset! I love you!" I yelled , not realising exactly what I had said.

   Suddenly the door to our shared room bursted open and ther stood Jane, mascara running down her pale face. Man was she a goddess or what cause she is the most beautiful person to ever walk this planet.

   "Do you really mean it. Do you mean everything you said to me just now." She asked, wanting me to say yes. "Of course. You are the only person I want sleeping next to me at night. I love you to hell and back." I replied. "I love you too!" She exclaimed with a wide smile on her face.

   "Good. Now lets get back to watching your favorite scary movie, Jane." I told her. "I would love that, (Y/N). But first let me get a blanket so we can cuddle, cause I love the way you cuddle babe." She replied. "Ok."

   As soon as she got back I jumped all over her and gave her bunches of kisses, I really lobe this girl alot and could see myself being with her for therest of my life.

   "I love you, Jane."

And that's it. Sorry it took so long to get a chapter out, I had some personal issues pop up, but I finished. Also sorry it is so short, I just wanted to get a chapter out and I couldn't really think of a prompt to write about. Next chapter was a request and will be: human!Smile Dog x human! Grinny Cat