Jane x Clockwork: Does She Love Me || Updated and Edited

Before we get into the story I thought I would say that I have officially updated and made this part better and make more sense, so I hope you enjoy. (Updated July 6th 2022)

Jane sighed. Clockwork had left their bed and room without saying an "I love you" or a kiss.

Jane has noticed how her and clocky had been sorta drifting apart from each other and have not been as close as usual lately. Clockwork had also been hanging around Jeff a lot more now too. Jane always felt jealous of anyone who talked to her or gave her a hug.

Right now Jane was walking out into the backyard. There was a sparring session going on between two of the other pastas. Every now and then they have two pastas have a sparring session. While the two are sparring others can sit on the metal bleachers and watch.

  The two pastas currently sparring was Jeff and Toby. Clockwork was surprisingly rooting for Jeff (especially since she knew how much Jane hated the pale man and also since Toby and the brunette were practically best friends). While on the other hand Jane decided to go and root for Toby, unsurprisingly.

After the match most of the pastas had either gone inside or left to go do 'buisness'. While Nina, Sally, Ben, EJ, Clockwork and Jane herself decided to stay outisde and chat.

Jane had currently been listening to Sally talk about what presents she wants for her upcoming birthday and how she wants to have a giant tea party for her birthday party. While the young girl had been talking on and on about how excited she was for her birthday Jane had happened to glance over and notice Nina and Clockwork talking to one another.

'Why does my girlfriend have to go and associate herself with people I really don't like?' Jane had thought to herself.

Nina and Clockwork had been talking for some while until Jane noticed the two share a hug. Clocky gave almost nobody a hug, with a few exceptions being Jane (obviously), Toby and Sally. So never in a hundred years would Jane ever expect Clockwork to give Nina a hug.

'What the hell,' Jane thought to herself, anger and confusion running through her brain, 'I have to get to the bottom of this and see why she is acting so strange and see if she even still loves me!'

  Later in the night Clockwork had gone and decided to go and hangout with Jeff,Ej,Nina, and Ben. While Clockwork was hanging out, Jane decided to go and have a tea party with Sally,Laughing Jack, Laughing Jill and Slenderman.

"Jane what's wrong?" Asked Sally, curiosity shining in her eyes. "I just have been feeling that me and Clocky are not as close as we used to be, that's all so don't worry." Jane replied. "Don't worry?!" Jill exclaimed, "Clocky was the one who helped you with your nightmares and self esteem! It can't not be a big deal!"

  "I think Jill is right." Slendy told her. "When we're done you should talk to her." Slendy advised. "Ok after we are done I promise I will. But right now let's have some crumpets!" Exclaimed the ravenette.

  After the tea party Jane walked to her and Clockwork's shared room. Clocky was currently in the shower so Jane decided to change into some pj's and wait on their shared bed to confront her lover.

As though it was perfect timing Clocky's phone buzzed alerting Jane.

"I wonder who this could be?" Jane mumbled to herself.

  Her eyes widened as she read the text. It said: 'Hey Clocky, ready for tonight ;)" She read who it was from and she was disgusted.

The sender's contact name said Jeff

"N-No, this can't be. Why would she do this? Out of all the people she could sleep with she chose Jeff!?" Exclaimed Jane in a shocked but quiet voice.

As soon as Clocky came out the bathroom Jane tackled her.

"Woah, Jane you seem excited!" Clocky said, surprised by the sudden attack from her girlfriend.

  "No! I'm not excited, I'm pissed." Jane responded.

  "Well can you get off and let me get dressed?"

"Fine but hurry up! I am super pissed right now and my patience is running thin!"

Jane got off the other girl and let her get dressed. Though as soon as Clockwork was done Jane started yelling at her.

"WHY ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH JEFF?!"

"Whoa there, is this what you're upset about? Never in a million years would I ever think about sleeping with a guy like Jeff, the dude can be quite the asshole."

"He texted you about doing something tonight."

"He was probably talking about the thing that I was planning on doing with you tonight."

  "Oh yeah and what would that be?" Jane asked in a angry yet sarcastic tone.

"Well I had originally intended to take you out to the roof and have a romantic evening with you. We were gonna have dinner and watch the stars in the night sky and afterwards I was gonna, well..." Explained Clockwork, smiling and in love with the girl in front of her.

"Gonna what?" Jane asked in a quiet voice, eyes shining with love.

  "Well, I wanted to propose to you." The brunette said. "You see, I love you more than anything and anyone and you have been there for me when I needed you and I just wanted to show you how much you mean to me."

By this point Clockwork had grabbed a box from inside the bedside table drawer and had gotten down on one knee.

"Jane, will you make me the happiest person, and marry me?" Clockwork asked.

"Y-Yes!" Jane answered with tears of joy running down her face.

Clockwork put the running on Jane's finger and the two of them shared a loving and passionate kiss. At this point, noting could break up these two love birds.

Later that night when Jane was sleeping she had a dream about her and Clockwork being married and having kids. Jane would never forget how happy the other girl made her and was exited to spen the rest of her life with her future wife.

Next Ship Is Ben x Eyeless Jack