human! Smile Dog X human! Grinny Cat: How Not To Show Affection

My first brand new chapter! This one was requested by @honeytea123 over a year ago and I wanted to finally get their request done so they could read and enjoy it! (Published July 6th 2022)

  The day was like any other in the Slender mansion. Jeff and Jane were busy fighting and arguing, Sally was having a lovely tea party and the proxies were out going on their routine missions. Though while it was a normal day for the rest of the mansion, it was not for Smile dog.

  You see he had recently awoken to a random shattering noise coming from somewhere in his room. When he looked around he noticed that his window was completly broken and shattered. Along with glass shards on the floor there was a brick with a note attatched saying, 'Wakey Wakey Puppy.'  While this was certainly odd it was nothing to worry about, I mean he lives in a house full of walking horror characters after all, so he really didn't worry about it.

  Things got even weirder though when he walked downstairs and into the kitchen to get a bite to eat. He went to grab his leftovers and noticed a note attatched to the container holding his food. 

  The note read, 'I like to watch you sleep.'

  This was when he started to somewhat freak out. Why was somebody leaving a note on his food saying they liked to watch him sleep and does this have to do with the shattered window he awoke to this morning? 

  While lost in his thoughts, Smile hadn't noticed his boyfriend walk into the kitchen until he was grabbed from behind, startling him and breaking him from his thoughts. 

  "How's my favorite dog boy doing today?" Grinny asked, petting his boyfriends ears.

  "I'm doing alright, better now that you're here." Smile replied.

  "Well that's good. I just wanted to come by and say hey before I go off on my mission today." Grinny told Smile before placing a kiss on his lover's cheek and walking off.

  Smile was somewhat relieved that his boyfriend was gone, he didn't want to worry him before his mission by telling him what had been going on recently today, especially if it was nothing to truly worry about and if someone was pranking him. 

  Later that day Smile walked up back into his bedroom to lay down and take a nap. He had just done a patrol around the mansion and was really exhausted from all the work. Though when he opened his door, he really wish he hadn't wanted to nap.

  When he opened his door and walked into his room he noticed lots of dead rats strewn on his bed and a message written on his floor stating, 'You are a good hunter, maybe even better than me (;' 

  If smile wasn't already freaked out already he certainly was now. He decided that he was not safe in his bedroom and ran across the hall to Grinny's room and hid under his bed where he would wait until his boyfriend would get back from his mission. 

  Now normally Creepypasta's wouldn't be afraid of stuff like this but recently normal human society had been threatening the well being and life of the Creepypasta's and had been leaving threats and stuff around the woods where they resided. So it was a bit of a wonder how somebody would even be able to get into the mansion and leave the messages but Smile thought that one day it could happen. He even figured he knew who was doing this to him and leaving the messages. When he had gone on a patrol around the mansion a few months ago he spotted a young man loitering around the space near the mansion. Smile had planned to take out the man but it turns out the man was prepared and fought back, though not without taking serious damage from Smile, leaving him blind in one eye and missing a few fingers. He even thinks that the man was a proffesional hunter, sent to hunt down the Creepypastas. Now he was probably coming back and taunting Smile as a form of torture before he kills him for revenge for maiming him.

  At around 4 in the morning Grinny walked into his room to be greeted with a fluffy tail peeking out from under his bed. Knowing who this tail belonged to he started petting it and asked if Smile would come out from under there and explain why he was hiding there.

  "Well you see, recently I've been getting strange messages and have had a lot of weird stuff happening to me. Somebody left a note on my food, broke my window and had left dead rats in my room along with a scary message." Smile told Grinny.

  "Hey it's ok," Grinny said to Smile, "You know, I have something to tell you. I was the one leaving all the notes around and stuff. I was only trying to show you how much I loved you and I guess I didn't do it in the most conventional way possible. I'm sorry and I didn't mean to freak you out. I love you." Grinny explained.

  "I love you too. Just next time try not to scare me." Smile giggled, nuzzling into his partner.

  The two lovers cuddled up and made sure to show eachother how much they loved one another and from then on Grinny would make sure to do a better job of showing it in a way that wouldn't freak out his boyfriend. 

Finally finished it. Hope you enjoyed and I am planning on at the very least doing at least one chapter per month, maybe more if I'm able to it just depends. And don't forget to request whatever ships you'd like and make sure to stay safe!

Next Ship: Kate The Chaser x Reader Part 2