Kate The Chaser x Female Reader: Chasing Love || Updated and Edited

Updated and Edited, though I will continue to update this chapter and add more substance to how they fall in love so bear with me. (Updated July 6th 2022)

TW: Abuse, Assault

 Your P.O.V

  I was taking a nice relaxing stroll through the forest trying to clear my head after I what I had caught my girlfriend doing. Turns out I'm not good enough and decided to get into bed with someone else. The only thing I could think of during that moment was to just turn around and run, I didn't want to listen to whatever excuses she would make to justify what she was doing.  

  While I was getting lost in my thoughts I heard a twig snap. It concerned me a little bit but I figured it was just a deer or some woodland creature. Though it started to become more concerning when I started hearing footsteps. I started picking up the pace because I couldn't be too sure that it wasn't a predator of some sorts. 

   The footsteps started growing louder and louder  so I turned around to see who or what it was. I wish I hadn't done that because what I saw terrified me. It was a girl with long black hair in a white hoodie that appeared to have dried blood on it and she also had on jeans that also showed blood on them and had on a pair of converse. But the one thing that really terrified me was the mask. It had a hole for the mouth and two holes for the eyes, which felt like they were staring into my soul. There were black smudges all across the mask which made it even more terrifying. 

  Without even realizing it my body had started running all on it's own. I had probably gotten abot 7 feet away until the girl had tackled me from behind. I started to kick at her and tried to hit her so I could get away.

  "What do you want from me?!" I yelled. But she had just stayed silent, like she was lost in thought about whatever a creepy psycho could think about.

  All of a sudden she got off of me and let me go. As confused I was and however much I wanted to ask questions, I decided to start running. I ran all the way back to me and my girlfriend's house even though it was the last place I wanted to be, though it was seemingly safer than the forest currently.

Kate's P.O.V

  That girl was absolutley stunning. 

  Slender had ordered me to kidnap her and take her to the forest's local mine and kill her. But I couldn't do it because she was just too damn beautiful. I mean I could just stare into her (e/c) eyes all day long. 

  Too bad I'm Slendy's favorite proxy. He doesn't allow me to date anyone, especially normies,  because he says it will 'get in the way' and 'keep me from doing work'. Well how come he lets the others do what they want and date who they want. It just isn't fair. 

  I had gotten back to the mine and just sat there and thought about the beautiful girl that I've been ordered to attack. After a while of thinking and daydreaming about the beautiful girl I decided to head to the mansion to tell Slender about the encounter, except for the part where I basically fell in love with her.

Your P.O.V 

  Once I made it back to my apartment I decided to lay down on the couch and think about what happened. The girl was oddly beautiful in a sense. Her hair was messy but it made her look kinda cute. I screamed into a pillow. You can't have these thoughts about someone who probably wanted to kill you. 

  Once I finally cleared my mind I went upstairs to take a shower. Yeah, taking a shower was one of the last things I wanted to do and the reason why is because it is connected to the bedroom which my girlfriend was in laying down on the bed and drinking a beer.