Laughing Jack x Jeff The Killer: Hide and Seek || Updated and Edited

Bruh this chapter is more of a WTF and Crack fic one shot than trying to be anything serious.
(Updated December 23rd 2022)

  Jeff and Sally were tearing up the mansion. They couldn't find LJ anywhere.

Basically what happened was Sally, being the cute but bored little girl she is, asked Jeff and his boyfriend to play hide and seek with her. Jeff was the one who was supposed to be the seeker and about five minutes into searching he found Sally. It has been about four hours of them playing now and they still cannot find LJ.

Jack loved to mess with Jeff and saw hide and seek as a golden opportunity to do so.

"JACK, I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T STOP MESSING WITH US YOUR SUGAR PRIVILEGE GETS TAKEN AWAY!!!" Jeff screamed.

"We'll never find him. He's too good." Sally told Jeff.

"I may know some weaknesses we can use against him." Jeff replied.

  Jeff and Sally were hiding behind some of Trenderman's decorative plants waiting for Jack to arrive at the trap. Suddenly there was something caught in the trap. Well they did catch Jack, except it wasn't the Jack they were looking for.

"Sorry Jack we were trying to capture the other Jack not you." Jeff told the boy, releasing him from the trap.

  Sally and Jeff waited awhile longer and had actually caught the Jack they were looking for this time.

"HAH! We got you now!" Sally squealed.

"Ok, ok I'm sorry now will you let me go so I can be the seeker now?" LJ asked.

"Alright." Jeff said, placing a kiss on his lover's lips.

  Never trust a clown no matter what.

That day was one of the days that LJ was being a little cheat and pulling a yeet.

  LJ had started running in the halls like the rebel he is and tried to escape Jeff and Sally.

  Keyword tried.

  Jeff and Sally were not going to go down without a fight. They too had started running which caused the great catastrophe of Slender Mansion, let's just say Slendy won't be too happy with them.

  That day Slendy was not too happy with what they did and resulted in a lot of cleaning, for Jeff and Jack. Sally is just a child so he let her off the hook. Also let's just say that Jeff was very upset with Jack for not showing himself after looking for him for over an hour.

  But Jack made it up to his boyfriend later that night by giving him some candy and cuddles while watching a movie.

  As for Jeff, he will never forget the lesson he learned that night, do not play hide and go seek with clowns, ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading. Sorry it was so short I just wanted to get this chapter uploaded and done and I'm also running out of ideas. Next ship will be Jane The Killer x Female Reader