Suicide Sadie x Zero: True Beauty || Updated and Edited

(Updated December 23rd, 2022)

Sadie is a very insecure person. She is especially insecure when it comes to her scars. She thinks that they make her unattractive and that nobody likes her because she has them.

Well thats just not true.

In fact just about everyone loves her, especially Zero.

  Zero is a different story though, and has a whole different personality. She doesn't give a shit what others think of her.

  The two have been together now for almost one year and are in love like they have just gotten married. Zero doesn't care that Sadie is a ghost, committed suicide, or has her scars. All that matters to Zero is that Sadie's amazing personality.

  The two had been getting ready two go to the movies for awhile. It was a little bit of a struggle to look "normal", but they managed to get it done. It's not like anyone would really be out at 1 I'm the morning to see and they were going to see a pretty unpopular movie at a small theater anyway.

They left the mansion and decided to take a detour on the way to the theater to get some food at a local fast food restaurant.

When walking out of the building they heard a voice call out to them.

"Hey ladies." It was some random boy standing there with a group of 3 other guys.

"What are 2 pretty little things like yourselves doing out at this time of night?" Another boy questioned.

"Punching dicks like you if you don't leave us the hell alone." Zero replied. Zero knew what these guys had wanted from them, or mostly from Sadie.

"Ooh a fiesty one, I like you." The group leader said. Suddenly one of the boys had come up from behind Sadie and held a gun up to her head.

"If you don't do what I say then i'll shoot pretty girl over here." The boy with the gun said.

  Well neither of the girls were worried about the boy shooting Sadie since she is a ghost.

"Alright now you come with us or i'll shoot her."

"No way in hell I would go with you perverts to your weird and creepy sex dungeons." Zero told the boys.

  All of a sudden the sound of a gunshot flooded the quiet air. Zero looked over at Sadie, whom was fine, and noticed that the guy who was next to Sadie had gotten hit by the bullet and died from it going through his left temple. The boys were terrified of what they just witnessed and ran away, fearing that they may be cursed or something.

"I'm so glad you're ok." Sadie told Zero while resting her head on the other girls shoulder.

"Why wouldn't I be I mean I am pretty badass." Zero replied.

"I love you." Sadie told the white haired girl.

"Ditto. Now lets get to the theater before we miss our movie."

  The movie was great and they were heading back to the mansion until they ran into a group of people (again).

"Well what do we have here." A tall female said. "Two little lesbian losers that's what."

  The rest of the group laughed. It consisted of two males and two females. All of a sudden one of the guys grabbed Sadie's arm, so she quickly pulled it back, but when doing so her sleeve came up revealing her scars.

"Hah, this girl's a freak she wants to freaking kill herself." Said one of the males.

  Zero snapped, she had enough of everyone's crap tonight and these assholes berating her girl was the final nail in the coffin, so she attacked the group.

"Let's get outta here! That lesbo is crazy!" One of the groupies yelled.

  All of the groupies barely got out of there with their lives.

They headed back to the woods over by a lake. Sadie sat over by it while Zero hopped in for a early morning swim.

"Sadie, what's wrong?" Zero asked, getting out of the lake and putting her outfit back on.

"It's just that what those people said tonight, is that true, am I really a freak?"

"Sadie, we're all freaks, one way or another. But our differences are what make us special, your scars make you special and tell a story. You are truly beautiful to me no matter what." Zero told her girlfriend.

  Without realizing it, Sadie had started crying.

  "Oh god did I say something bad, Sadie Im sor-" The monochrome girl was cut of by a kiss.

  "Oh Zero you always end making me cry but always from joy." The ghost said to the other girl. "Thank you for making me realize that my scars don't matter."

  That night Sadie realized the meaning of true beauty.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow! Thank you for over 100 reads!!! I never thought I would get that many reads. Anyway my next ship will be Laughing Jack x Jeff The Killer