Heroes and Nightmares Slain

Team JNPR had to retreat due to the overwhelming amount of beasts and Grimm that and they were just beginners except for Pyrrha who is an expert but even huntsmen and huntresses know when to retreat instead they decided to assist the evacuation center knowing that there are plenty of people there along with Asia who is the healer and the lifeline of the injured. 

Unbeknownst to them, a bullhead was coming, along with backup. Once it gets closer its door opens and a single faunus leaps out of the bullhead. A student was about to get pounced by a Beowulf but a bullet was sent to its head killing it making the student flee to the others.

 The faunus lands on the evacuation point where the students grow more fearful. There, stands wearing a hunter's outfit without the mask and hat showing its famous slanted back two reddish-black horns, one on each side of its head.

Adam Taurus has arrived, his signature weapon on his hip. At the same time, Ruby arrived at the evacuation point dropping Yang on the ground she turns to see Adam but instead with fear she calmly approaches him.

Adam looks at Ruby approaching him. "Ruby! Get back!" Weiss yelled.

Ruby didn't listen and kept approaching Adam. Once close she asks. "Did the headmaster called you?"

"So you're part of his students...  But to answer your question, yes. I was called by the headmaster." Adam answers making Ruby release a sigh of relief, she turns to the incoming beasts and Grimm.

"Want a dance?" Ruby asks, taking out her scythe.

Adam looks at the opponents. "Sure." 

And both then rush the incoming beasts and Grimm killing anything in their path. Ozpin underneath his tower followed by  Deku and Ochaco. The headmaster reveals strange machinery to them two pods connected to each other.

"What is this Professor Ozpin?" Ochaco asks. 

"A machine that is keeping the Fall Maiden Alive." Ozpin answers, "Enter the other pod and we shall begin the process." He tells her as he goes to a tablet of sorts and starts to press and configure.

 Ochaco nodded and entered the empty pod while Deku stands guard. The machine starts to its magic and goldish tubes glow and the one going to Ochaco's capsule a golden outline appears on her body where she gets hit from the transfer. She screams in pain, Izuku hears this and rushes over.

 "Ochaco!" Deku checks her state as Ozpin sees the entire thing working at the side effect of his own student's pain.

"I'm... So sorry." He says.

On the other capsule, the fallen maiden. Amber slowly awakens from her long slumber only to be met by an arrow to her chest causing the machine to make a beeping noise. This catches both student and professor's attention and turned around seeing Cinder Fall standing there holding a bow with an arm retracted and fingers open.

She lowers her bow as the machine continues to beep Amber takes her last breath and her eyes close for the last time. Izuku gets into a boxer stance as Ochaco slams on her capsule's door, the tube's light slowly retracts back to Amber's body.

The glass shatters open and an orb of orange light shoots out of the deceased Fall Maiden's body. It flies towards Cinder Fall where an outline appears on her body. She slowly floats up as flames dance around her body.

Izuku runs in and gets ready to punch her.

"Stay Back!" Ozpin yelled out as Izuku quickly shifts into defense. 

An explosion happens not destroying the place but pushed Izuku back to Ozpin still standing on his feet. 

"Izuku!" Ochaco yells from the capsule as she slams on the doors, using her gravity quirk she pushes the door out of its hinges and towards Cinder.