Union's Fall and Villan's Pedestal

Standing in front of Ruby is Yang. Both were chosen by their team to represent the last fight, Yang bumps both of her fists and outstretched them activating the mechanism of her weapon and she goes into a boxer stance.

Ruby activates her scythe and goes into her usual stance.  The arena shows the results of all going to the area of the plains, the field shifts into a normal plain but on Ruby's side was a decaying side while Yang has a burning form of plains.

Yang glares at her sister while the sibling gave a somber expression. The countdown begins and Ruby goes into a stance as the speakers yell out "Go" Yang boosts herself forward.  Ruby gets ready, Yang reaches Ruby and stomped down onto the ground making a small crater, she then started to move and releases barrages of punches.

Ruby spins her scythe and carefully moves her body to dodge the attacks. She shifts her scythe into its rifle mode and with the slight of her arm, she was able to land a hit on Yang's stomach where she then pulls the trigger sending her further away.

A messenger then appears on her footstep holding a scroll. She gets down and takes it from them, the messengers disappear. She opens it,

"Save your sister, if you can."

Then she felt something, Ruby rushes forward to Yang. Yang just got up before she tackles her down and she shoots ice dust in front of her to make an ice wall and all of a sudden the entire stadium explodes, the chaos ensues as debris flies from their former place crushing, stands, people, and students.

"I was hoping that Tomura was sending the signal." A menacing voice says as Ruby and Yang hid underneath the debris. 

"Though bringing Grimm and Beasts here wasn't easy." It adds.

'This... person... this aura.' Ruby thought.  

"Come out Heroes! Saving this school won't be easy with me around!" The person yelled.

"You're here, after all, aren't you?" The being whispers. 

As from above, All Might leap from the sky and goes for the unknown being. The being has its arms spread but just as All Might punches it goes for a block

"I'll have you return everything, All for One!" All Might yelled.

"Will you kill me again, All Might?" All for One asks. 

All for One holding All Might's punch back which made strong winds that sent the cover that the siblings are hiding underneath away and any debris or survivor away from them and a large cloud of smoke.

"You're pretty late." All for One comment, "It's a little more than 9 kilometers from the docks to here." He adds. 

In Vale, people are panicking and running from beasts, creatures, and Grimm. Hunters began their take over attacking the invaders while inside Union academy is inside a barrier and the weak are frozen in time. 

Inside the school, almost all of the strongest are inside, including (Y/N). Who was wandering the halls seeing frozen students decorating the lobby.

"Congrats Leader of The Hunters!" A voice echoes.

(Y/N) stops and sees a girl. The current leader of Team RWBY, holding a spear off to the side with the staff behind her.

"You must be the new leader of Team RWBY." (Y/N) tells her. "You sided with the Villans? Interesting." He adds