Familiar Blood & Enemies

(Y/N) and Clay runs in as the beast prepares an attack. The beast shoots a beam of lighting towards the two hunters they rolled away from the beam.

(Y/N) smirks and transforms the axe making it longer. "Clay!"

"Yes sir!" Clay yells transforming his weapon into a greatsword.

(Y/N) runs in as the beast tries to claw him he dodged it and swung his axe the beast swings its paw at it but he was to leap back.

Clay jumps in and swings his weapon down onto the neck of the beast.

"Headmaster!" Clay yells as he holds down the beast down.

(Y/N) charges his axe before spinning it then raise it and with a strong swing slam it down onto the neck of the beast making a large dust cloud.

"Prey Slaughtered"

The beast explodes in blood even spreading out of the dust cloud. The dust cloud dies down revealing the two hunters their weapons on their back as a lantern was in the middle.

(Y/N) transforms his axe back to normal before turning to the 4 huntresses with one injured having three claws on her chest while the rest only have minor wounds and scratches. He approaches them earning their attention on alert preparing their weapons.

"Now now I'm not going to hurt you guys." (Y/N) tells them. "I won't fight unless you try to kill me."

They hesitantly lower their weapons. "Now... Is anyone of you. Vale and Gabby Azure?"

Two girls walked up but at a good distance away. Both having blue hair but different from each other one having long and another short. The long one has a light blue underneath as a dark blue cost with a single coattail, black pants, and dark blue shoes.

The short one has light blue jacket blue pants and black shoes.

"That's us." The longer-haired one says. "I am Vale and this is my sister Gabby." She gestures to herself than to the one beside her.

"I see. Your mother has sent me to take you back." (Y/N) says looking at her friends. "Are those two of your friends?" He adds.

"Yep. Can we take them too?" Vale asks.

"Sure." (Y/N) says as he walks back to Clay.

"Are we going?" Clay asks.

"We have our target." (Y/N) responds.

(Y/N) slashes the air as a portal opens revealing the home of both Vale and Gabby. "Enter."

"Alright. Gabby call over the others." Vale commands the younger one.

"So... Are you both professional hunters?" Vale asks trying to spark a conversation.

"Professional Hunters? Maybe." (Y/N) responds. "This is Clay, my partner." (Y/N) gestures to the mentioned person.

"Hello Clay but what is your name?" Vale asks giving Clay a wave before she returns her focus to (Y/N).

"Me? I just a simple Huntsman." (Y/N) replied.

"We're here," Gabby says bringing the other two.

"Go." (Y/N) gestures to the portal.