Preparation for The Festival

The vytal festival. A festival that celebrates the end of the great war. Mistral was the previous host now it's Vale providing plenty of entertainment, yet for the hunters, it's just a useless waste of their time.

But it contradicts itself as it can contribute to the growth of the hunter's academy as it only has 100 hunters including the new hunters, the elites, The Doll, and the headmaster.

This for the first time gives them attention. Getting paid with exposure then getting shown worldwide is good enough for them.

As of right now, Auburn is waiting for the rest of the group. They entered a clothing store to buy clothes.

Auburn sighs in his mind. 'What's taking them so long? It's only been a few hours and I've finished mine.'

Just as he finished the thought, Clay was first to leave with a single bag followed by Yamato who too has a single bag who is dragging Summer who has 2 bags on each arm.

They approach Auburn who just sighed. "Took you too long."

"Yeah... Summer did almost spend her Lien." Clay responds. "We had to stop her and buy her clothes for her."

"So how much does she own you?" Auburn asks.

"1,500 lien." Auburn whistles.

"That outta hurt her bank account," Auburn says making Clay nod.

"Let's go back to the hotel," Yamato tells them walking forward dragging Summer behind him.

The two hunters nod to each other and follow him. Back inside the dream, (Y/N) is debating to himself whether to attend the festival or meet the other headmasters.

The Doll walks over. "Is there something wrong?"

"Just something insignificant just come up." (Y/N) responds. "Don't worry about it." He adds.

The Doll nods. "I see... I have a problem, Good Headmaster."

"And that is?" The Doll hands her a piece of paper.

(Y/N) sighs. "The villans have captured a Leader type beast."

"I see..." He stands up. "We're going to kill the villains first. Exterminate. Every. Single. One" He adds.

"Understandable. They messed with the hunt." The Doll says nodding.

"They moved a leader type beast..." (Y/N) walks over to the window. "... They'll face a True Beast."

A brief reflection of an eldritch beast appears on the window before disappearing.

"Oh by the way." (Y/N) says without turning.

"What is it, Good Hunter?" The Doll tilts her head.

"Heard of the girl who reverses time?"

"Yes, Good Hunter."

"What happens if we kill her?"

"Nothing seems to happen except for a man named 'Overhaul' to get angry at us."

"That person? We can just kill him." (Y/N) sighs. "Prepare an expedition to find the girl. If she doesn't wish to cooperate knock her out if it comes to worse then." He slides a finger on his neck which the doll nods.

"I understand." She then exits the room.

'How long will... this hunt last? I need to return the balance.' He smiles for he doesn't know when.

In the walking world, Ruby is training team JNPR to strengthen them to prepare them for the festival. She dodges Jaune's shield bash, he uses his sword to slash at him but Ruby just performed a b-twist to avoid the attack while shooting a shot from her revolver.