In Search of Blood

"Kill them!" A bandit yells out as a comrade of his was then slashed to the chest by a beast.

"Where did they come from?!" Another yells out while defending his own life.

Raven's Camp was being attacked by beasts of blood. The bandits were halfway through their setting up preparing to raid three villages on the premises.

But was attacked by the beasts, but unknown to them a group of 6 hunters was speeding towards the tribe, two being by Summer Rose and Auburn Arctic.

"Come on! When will these things stop!" A female asks with an almost shaved head yells as she blocks an attack from the beast.

"What's that sound?" A bandit asks as he was closer to the forest.

The stomping was getting closer until the hunter burst out of the forest and into the fray, the bandit closer to the forest ducked down as Summer decapitated a beast that was going to attack the human.

"Other bandits!" One farther away yell.

The Hunters start massacring the beasts ignoring the dying cries of bandits and focusing on the hunt.

The extermination was fast and bloody as the hunters sat down underneath the shades of the trees covering the used to be bandit camp.

Auburn and Summer walked towards the bandits. Scanning the area they see multiple bandits injured and some dead their bodies desecrated.

"You sure this is where Raven lives?" Auburn asks.

"Maybe... Let's ask her." Summer responds pointing to the woman who was commanding the bandits.

Auburn walks towards said person. "Excuse me but do you know where Raven is?"

"She's busy." Was the reply.

"With what?" Auburn asks.

"Come see for yourself." The woman gestures for Auburn and Summer to follow.

Opening the tent, the woman entered followed by Auburn and Summer. Raven sat by the table her head down with bloody bandages littering her body but most prominent was her eyes.

"Vernal? Did you bring someone." Raven asks.

"I did. These two wishes to meet you." Vernal answers.

"Hello, Raven." Summer greets.

"Summer?" Raven tilts her head up and looks where the voice came from.

Summer looks at Vernal. "May we take a seat?"

"Please," Raven answers before Vernal could. She only nods before leaving the tent.

Auburn and Summer walk over taking a seat in front of Raven with the table separating them.

"What happened?" Summer asks.

"I... Took on this thing... A monster with a witch hat wearing some kind of old outfit."

Auburn raises a brow while Summer nods. "Where was that monster?"

"Deep in a cave. With it was a large dog creature its body burning." Raven tells her. "You're not going to go there?  Are you?" She adds.

"Sorry, Raven but we need to go there. Thank you for your time, Raven." Summer stood up followed by Auburn but was grabbed from behind by Raven.

"You can't kill that thing!" She yells. "We used to be the strongest! Until this... Scourge happened! If I was defeated then how could you beat it?!" Summer looks at Raven and sighs.