Blood and Festival

[Ironwood's Ship]

"General Ironwood." A soldier walks up the general who was looking through the glass looking at the upcoming city of Vale, beside him is Winter Schnee a

He turns around being followed by Winter. "What is it?"

"The group you sent to capture the unknown creature has been terminated." The soldier replied.

The General raises a brow. "How?"

"Well, two unknown persons took all of them out." The soldier answered. "Both wearing a black tricorn and their face being covered."

The soldier then opens a tablet showing the two hunters being able to use the surroundings to hide behind as they mercilessly kill the soldiers. This has shocked the General as a single group of humans were killed with no mercy.

"Thank you for the update. Protect the video, We'll need this to provide news for the headmasters of Union."

"Yes sir." The soldier bows before leaving.

"Is something wrong General?" Winter finally spoke.

"There is... There is something near that place. Something that fears, even Grimm won't walk near it." Ironwood replies. "I'll tell the news to the other headmasters."

Winter nods at his answer.

As the ship flies to Union. Inside the dream Summer, Ruby, (Y/N), and The Doll are inside the headmaster's room. Which (Y/N) was sitting on his wheelchair behind a desk with the doll standing beside (Y/N) as the mother and daughter duo stands in front of (Y/N).

"Is there something wrong?" Ruby asks.

"Somewhat... Ironwood is bringing his fleet inside Vale. With the Vytal festival nearing there is a chance that... One of the darker sides will attack." (Y/N) replied.

"Ooooohhh." Ruby nods in understanding.

"So... I'm sending you and Summer to-" He was cut off with the doors barging open.

"Sir! I need you to see this!" A hunter yells. "Hunter Auburn brought another pair of humans. Please follow."

(Y/N) raises a brow. "Okay then. Summer, Ruby please follow." The Doll pulls him back from the desk and starts to push him as the duo follows and a hunter leads them.

The group leads towards the nurse's room. The hunter opens the door for the group entering and on the bed being assisted was Roman as Neo stands beside him.

"Thank you. You may leave us." (Y/N) tells the hunter who bows and leaves.

Neo looks at the group and notices Ruby pointing her parasol at her getting defensive.

"Now now. No need to be defensive we were told to come here." The Doll pushes (Y/N) inside and right opposite of Roman.

"Please?" (Y/N) gestures to the blanket.

Neo calmed down pulling away the blankets revealing gauze around his body left arm and right cheek. (Y/N) looks at Neo who was looking at him with tears on her eyes.