Attention Gained

"Ruby! Kill him!" Summer yells as she herself rolls to the side to dodge a shot from Tai's blunderbuss as it destroys gravestones.

"I can't mom! Maybe I can- Woah!!" She ducks down and leaps back, Summer takes a shot at Tai's shoulder gaining his attention towards her.

"If you think we can talk to him then we can't!" She blocks an attack from Tai's axe. "He has lost to the blood!" She kicks him towards a gravestone breaking in and then shoots him in the head before he could transform.

Ruby walks up to Summer and hugs her from behind sobbing. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She repeated it a few more before stopping.

"I couldn't... Hurt him with my weapon." She continues to weep before Summer sighs and pats her head.

"There there... I know that feeling. The feeling of being hopeless and weak but in due time. You'll learn from your mistakes." Summer tilts Ruby's head up facing her.

Seeing her wept broke her heart, it reminded her of the last mission she would've gone but (Y/N) saved her from... A hideous horse beast.

She pleaded for (Y/N) to join him but all he answered was.

"You are not part of the Dream."

She never understood what it was nor what it meant. For all she knows is a dream is where you sleep and think.

But the moment she was introduced to the dream she was in awe and felt reborn.

"You alright mom?" Ruby snapped her out of her trance, she looks at her.

"I am dear. Now to return back to the place." Both start to walk away with Ruby with a little distance away.

Just then Summer stops causing Ruby to stop and looks at her.

"Is there something wrong?" Ruby asks.

Summer throws a sickle with a chain at the opened door. The chain immediately straightens, she pulls and out of the darkness was a spiky blonde male, he lands in front of them.

"Bakugo?!" Ruby yells.

"PETALS?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" He yells.

"Is he like this during your time in Union academy?" Summer asks.

"Unfortunately yes..." Ruby replies.

"Good grief." Summer sighs before unchaining Bakugo.

"We'll be going now." She turns around to walk away but only manages to turn around.

"I have her!" A feminine voice yells as three more figures came out of the darkness.

"Uraraka Ochaco?! Deku?! Todoroki?!" Ruby yells in surprise. "What are you doing here?"

"Well... We were sent by the academy to find out what caused a massacre on the island of patch." Deku says.

Ruby notices something about Deku there were bags underneath his eyes. "You look... Tired."

"Sorry but... I tried to help him." He scratches his arm and looks away in sadness.

"GAH!!" Ochaco drops to the ground letting go of Summer.

"Back up!!" She yells as she sees Tai standing up with his blunderbuss aimed at the three students.

Summer starts spinning her chain sickle as the rest gets ready. Ruby shoots at Tai gaining his attention.

He roars before exploding blood from his body as he turns into a beast.

Summer sighs summons another sickle then approaches the beastified Tai. He leaps towards her but was stopped mid-air.