M-E-W <Hᴇʀ Lɪғᴇ>

꧁FLASHBACK꧂

On this day the nine years old Lisa and her parents had an appointment at a psychiatrist, because they had some questions about Lisa.

She didn't look normal for her parents. Her movements weren't normal and she didn't behave normally.

Mr. Manoban: Good afternoon Mr. Kyong. We are the Manoban family. We have talked this morning

Mr. Kyong: Hello Mr. And Mrs. Manoban and hello to you little girl. Please have a seat

Mr. Kyong: what's your name young lady?

Mr. Kyong waited for her response for more than two minutes, but she never answered.
She didn't answer his question and didn't look interested at all.

The young lady looked down and tapped on her mother's hand.

Mrs. Manoban: Her name is Lisa

Mr. Kyong: what a beautiful name you have Lisa

She still didn't look interested just like before. She was not paying any attention to him in front of her and kept playing with her fingers on her lap.

Mr. Kyong: so, what is your problem Mr. and Mrs. Manoban?

Mr. Manoban: It's about our daughter. She is our only child and we are worried about her.
It all started two years ago, when my mom, her grandma died.
My mother's and her relationship was very strong. My mother loved her very much. She started to get depressed after we lost my mother.
She started to be Emotionless.
She didn't smile like before, she didn't talk like before. One day we noticed her getting really skinny day by day.
She wasn't good at school anymore. When we talked to her principal, we watched the video recorders and she was getting bullied. She then started to lie about her health, so she can just stay at home and be alone.
After that she started to get home lessons. She didn't have Friends at all.
We are very worried about her and
We want to help her but we don't know how

Mr. Kyong had many patients with the same problem before. He didn't say anything else to the other too...

Mr. Kyong: I understand how you feel Mr. Manoban. This is right, she is emotionless from Outside . The only thing that can help you is to find her some friends quickly before it is too late

Mrs. Manoban: what do you mean by Emotionless from outside, Mr. Kyong?

Mr. Kyong: she can feel emotions inside of her but she can't show them to the others

☆☆☆

Like he said, Mr. And Mrs. Manoban tried their best to find her friends but didn't find someone for more than two month. There weren't kids who wanted to play and talk to this emotionless young lady.

Her father was still searching for someone, until he heard about their new neighbors, who are moving in their new House.

He and his wife made their way to them. They welcomed them and talked about Lisa's situation, because the new neighbors had a little girl, just as old as Lisa.

Fortunately they agreed to help them and the little girl started to go to their house everyday after she did her homework for her school.

Her name was Park Chaeyoung but her parents called her Rosé.

She was like Lisa's best friend. They had a perfect friendship. They felt very comfortable with each other and treated each other like sisters.
It all stopped when Rosé's family decided to live in Australia for their company's sake.