M-E-W ᴄʜᴀᴘ. 10 <Bᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ Sᴇᴏᴜʟ - Nᴀɴɴʏ - Yᴏᴜ Dᴏɴ'ᴛ Lᴏᴠᴇ Mᴇ Aɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ>

21:27

In front of their house's gate, in Seoul.
Lisa on Jeonsan's left side, holding his hand and Jungkook on his other side, holding his right hand.

They came back to Seoul today. After spending four weeks in Busan, it is time for work.

Lisa has to go to the company as well now. She would have loved to take care of Jeonsan till next year, till he's able go to school but her dad told her to go to the company now, because there are some problems.

In these three months Lisa has learned a lot about company's work because of Jungkook.
He helped her a lot.

Jungkook opened the door and took his and Jeonsan's small suitcase with him.

The three were really tired and didn't want to do anything except for going to their rooms and throw themselves on their beds.

When Jungkook was about to take Lisa's suitcase as well, he found her hand on it already.

Lisa: just go kook, I'll take it with me

Lalisa is stubborn and he is tired, there was no more energy left for discussions.

He nodded his head and took the sleepy Jeonsan to his room.

Three weeks ago in Busan, he told Mrs. Jeon to buy new things for Jeonsan's new room, in their house.

When he laid him down, placed the covers on his body, he made his way towards their room.

He quickly changed into his pyjamas then threw his tired body on the bed.
Not waiting for Lisa, who was taking a warm shower in the bathroom, to come and sleep with him.

But when Lisa came out, he wasn't asleep yet.

She looked at him, then walked nearer to the bed with a small smile.

Lisa: I thought you'd have been fallen asleep by now

She removed the covers, sat on the bed then placed the covers on herself again.

Jungkook: I came just now

He opened his arms for he and she laid her head on his chest.

Lisa: did Jeonsan see his room?

With fingers drawing circles on his stomach, she could feel his hard as rock abs.

Lisa is definitely not a horny person, but if someone asks her which part of Jungkook's body she would like to see, she would say HIS ABS immediately without hesitation.

Jungkook: No, he was really sleepy and couldn't open his eyes

When he didn't get a response, Jungkook looked at her with really sleepy eyes.
Kissed her hair then fell asleep as well.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

𝒩ℯ𝓍𝓉 𝒟𝒶𝓎
10:27

Lisa woke up feeling lonely and cold.
She looked at her right first and yes, she was alone on the bed with no Jungkook beside her.