M-E-W ᴄʜᴀᴘ. 9 < Wᴏᴜɴᴅs - Oɴ Tʜᴇ Bᴇᴅ>

8:27

'Ahhhhh, Mommyyyyy' - the crying voice made Lisa worriedly ran to the living room from the kitchen to look after her son.

He was crying crazy, his right elbow and knee were wounded and you couldn't see anything except for blood.

Lisa quickly ran to the left drawer, immediately took the FIRST AID KIT then ran to where he was again.

She was worried, really worried and it was her first time. Her first time taking care of kids' wounds.

She didn't know what to do exactly but then fortunately didn't hurt him more.

When she finished, his whole knee and elbow was covered with gauze bandage. She did it in a hurry and didn't know how it all happened.

After she looked at the boy on the couch, with teary eyes, her whole world stopped for a moment, when she saw him smiling at her, as if nothing has happened. As if he never got hurt or fell down.

Lisa took him to her lap and hugged him tightly, in a comfortable way.

Lisa: Joon, I don't like it when you get hurt. I get hurt as well. It hurts my heart to see you crying. You are five years old already, you are a big boy

Like she said, Jeonsan is already five years old. His birthday was just last week. They took him to a water park since he really liked swimming even at this age. Then they had a small party on the beach, with Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, Somi, her male friend, Jisoo, Jin Jimin, Taehyung and Jennie who came from Seoul to Busan.
Taehyung and Jennie are Jimin's cousins. They were visiting Jimin so he decided to take them with him.

It has been two weeks since they came to Busan so they decided to go back in two weeks, with Jeonsan.

The little boy looked at his mother with teary eyes and a beautiful bunny smile.

Jeonsan: I know mommy, I'll be strong for you and- daddy

His dad, who saw the whole scene, decided to come out from where he was hiding with a beautiful bunny smile, just like the one on his son's face.

Jungkook: hey buddy, Hello honey

His smile faded away as soon as he noticed Lisa's tears rolling down her cheeks.
He doesn't know why she was crying, and didn't hear a crying voice earlier when he saw her talking to Jeonsan.

His face expressions changed to worried ones.

Jungkook: darling, what happened, why are you crying?

He pulled Jeonsan up, sat next to Lisa then put Jeonsan on his lap.

She didn't answer, instead she just looked at him.

Jungkook: Tell me what happened Lalisa

Lisa: I-I can't be *sob* a good mo-mother *sniff* to Jeonsan. I-I so-don't ev-even know *sniff* ho-how to ta-take care of *sniff* kids

Lalisa wasn't readable at all at that moment. He couldn't see what she was feeling.
But feeling angry at herself could Jungkook easily notice on her face.

He pulled her closer to his chest and placed his right arm on her shoulder.

Right after he opened his mouth to say something, Jeonsan had to open his first.

Jeonsan: Mommy, I am sowwy. I didn't mean to fall down. Don't say that mommy, you are the best mother

'Jeonsan, baby
What did I do to deserve you?'

She looked at him with a beautiful and wide smile. His comforting words were enough for her to calm down a little and to stop crying.

Jungkook on the other hand was super happy. His arranged wife and his real son getting along was something he couldn't even think about.