M-E-W ᴄʜᴀᴘ. 3 <Bʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ>

Lisa's peaceful and long sleep got disturbed by the door closing sound.

Hearing someone crying and sobbing on her right side, she immediately opened her eyes and looked at the person.

Lisa: Somi, what happened? Why are you crying?

Somi: un-unnie, mo-mom

The poor girl in front of her couldn't speak because of her sobs. She wasn't even breathing well.

Lisa: Somi come here

She immediately opened her both arms wide for her to come to her and hug her quickly.

Lisa made some place for her on the bed and hugged her like the mother of this child. She was surely felling bad for her inside.

Lisa: what happened tell me now

Somi: we-we.... Were at home, th-then got a cal-call from m-my mom's ph-phone

Lisa: Somi, breath

Somi: The one on the ca-call told u-us th-that the ow-owner of t-this pho-phone got into an acc-accide-accident

Lisa: Somi, breath again. Where is she now?  Does Jungkook know about it?

Somi: I don't know, yo-you have to ask the nur-nurses, ye-yes i meet him a while ago

She didn't take any more seconds and burst out of tears again.

'Poor Somi
I hope mom will get well soon for you, you and Jungkook'

Lisa: Somi, you can wait here, i'll go and ask about mom

She took the blankets, placed them on her and went out of her room

✯✯✯

Lisa: Jungkook

Jungkook: Li-Lisa?

The way Jungkook's tears rolled down his cheeks, were like a waterfall of tears.
It isn't easy for anyone.

Anyone would cry just like he was doing.

Lisa: Jungkook, how is mom?

Instead of giving her an answer, the poor boy just hugged her tightly.
Lisa who was patting his back and hugging his waist, was doing everything she could to comfort him a little bit.

Jungkook: Li-Lisa, I do-don't know what hap-happened to her. I-I jus-just want my-my mom to get out from this room healthy and a-alive

The girl he was hugging was understanding him like no one will ever do.

That's exactly what she said to her father after her mother died years ago.

The young Lisa was more emotional, especially when it was about her mom.

That day, when her mom died, she couldn't stop her tears.
She didn't eat for almost two weeks. She didn't accept the home lessons anymore and didn't want to come out of her room.

After that day Lisa made her decision. She wanted to be like her mother. Strong, sweet and caring.
She became an adult when she was only fifteen years old.

Lisa's and Jungkook's comfortable hug got disturbed by Lisa's phone ringing sound.

She wasn't sure about either to pull away from the hug or to just ignore the one calling her.

But because Jungkook told her to answer it, she immediately took her phone out from her pocket and looked at the ID before.

Lisa: yes Dad